Important: Link club accounts

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

deadendjob
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Important: Link club accounts

Post by deadendjob » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Got this from the club. Link here: http://communicatoremail.com/0XT2nhqPtg ... bView.aspx
Dear supporter,

Thank you for signing up to our new website through your QPR club account. We hope you are enjoying the improvements made to the site.

As part of the upgrade process, supporters will need to link their existing ticketing and/or shop account(s) to their QPR club account in order to make future purchases. Supporters are able to link their accounts by logging in to their profile on the QPR website HERE and following the instructions by clicking on 'Linked Accounts'.

Further information and help can be found by viewing our useful FAQ document HERE.

Please note you will NOT be able to make any future purchases through your ticketing or shop account(s), including the purchase of a season ticket or match tickets until you have linked them on our new website.

You will only have to link your ticketing/shop account(s) once. Once linked, you won’t have to do this again and will remain logged in to your club account, ensuring for a much smoother process when interacting with the club.

Please also note that you are receiving this email as an important account update. To opt in for further emails from QPR, which include our weekly newsletter and ticketing/shop offers, you must log in and edit your preferences on your account page.

Thanks for your support!

LINK YOUR ACCOUNT HERE

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Re: Important: Link club accounts

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:29 pm

I have done mine. A fairly painless exercise.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

QPR1976
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Re: Important: Link club accounts

Post by QPR1976 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:18 pm

I 'think' I have done the same. BUT I'm not that sure.

Surely in this day & age it should be automated ?