Clark Carlisle

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

User avatar
westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6082
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:38 pm

sohamranger wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:33 pm
A tweet was made by his wife saying that he is.." very unwell but safe in hospital "
Worth making a joke about lala .
Yeah I read her tweet & thought you know what I'll get on .org & take the piss didn't I?

Jog on you numpty

User avatar
Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 19688
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Banbury, Oxon.

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by Esox Lucius » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:48 pm

That's exactly what it looks like you did. :roll:
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

User avatar
westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6082
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:48 pm
That's exactly what it looks like you did. :roll:
Well that's interesting coz I posted my light hearted dig at myself at 1.20pm, his wife tweeted he's in hospital at 2pm so my comment had nothing to do whatsoever with her tweet, I'm not even on twitter.

I have expressed my battles with a number of mental issues in my life, I'll always try to put a joke or smile onto it, that's my way.

Anyway you run along back to the gutter with soham & enjoy your zero points that your so delighted with today because we battled so hard for it & scored 2 goals.

User avatar
Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 19688
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Banbury, Oxon.

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by Esox Lucius » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:44 pm

You're not winning.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

User avatar
chopper
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger
Posts: 1220
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:19 pm

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by chopper » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:59 am

Calm down lads. It's a football forum damnit. Bring in political correctness into a football forum and the end of the world is confirmed.

Good lord above!!!
"But I don't wanna be like everybody else! That's why I'm a mod, see?" Quadrophenia, 1979

User avatar
SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 7029
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: Swine Down

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by SheepRanger » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:25 am

chopper wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:59 am
Calm down lads. It's a football forum damnit. Bring in political correctness into a football forum and the end of the world is confirmed.

Good lord above!!!
Agreed

Some on here must be a right laugh down the pub!!

Theres always some pillock looking to take the moral high ground and be offended.

User avatar
UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 9238
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by UxbridgeR » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:20 am

So true. You can't even shove excrement through your neighbours' letter box these days without them taking offence.

It's political correctness gone mad.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

User avatar
SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 7029
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: Swine Down

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by SheepRanger » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:52 am

UxbridgeR wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:20 am
So true. You can't even shove excrement through your neighbours' letter box these days without them taking offence.

It's political correctness gone mad.
You've done that? I think you should up the dosage on your meds Ux. naughty

User avatar
dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007
Posts: 12262
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Just over the border...

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by dm » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:54 am

SheepRanger wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:52 am
UxbridgeR wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:20 am
So true. You can't even shove excrement through your neighbours' letter box these days without them taking offence.

It's political correctness gone mad.
You've done that? I think you should up the dosage on your meds Ux.
Is that what is meant by making a crap comment?

User avatar
westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6082
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by westlondonlalala » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:09 pm

SheepRanger wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:25 am
chopper wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:59 am
Calm down lads. It's a football forum damnit. Bring in political correctness into a football forum and the end of the world is confirmed.

Good lord above!!!
Agreed

Some on here must be a right laugh down the pub!!

Theres always some pillock looking to take the moral high ground and be offended.
It's what makes the likes of Esox tick.

User avatar
BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5077
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 am
Location: Johannesburg

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by BiscuitRanger » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:46 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:09 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:25 am
chopper wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:59 am
Calm down lads. It's a football forum damnit. Bring in political correctness into a football forum and the end of the world is confirmed.

Good lord above!!!
Agreed

Some on here must be a right laugh down the pub!!

Theres always some pillock looking to take the moral high ground and be offended.
It's what makes the likes of Esox tick.
Tiresome.
Meanwhile, back to important matters, great to Clarke has been found and hopefully getting the help he needs.
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

User avatar
Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 3093
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:37 pm

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by Andy_N19 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:19 pm

BiscuitRanger wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:46 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:09 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:25 am


Agreed

Some on here must be a right laugh down the pub!!

Theres always some pillock looking to take the moral high ground and be offended.
It's what makes the likes of Esox tick.
Tiresome.
Meanwhile, back to important matters, great to Clarke has been found and hopefully getting the help he needs.
Agreed Biscuit, you'd have thought that at some point [including important matters concerning mental health]
that petty bickering would subside. Again good news about about Clarke.
Staff Benda Bilili

User avatar
SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 7029
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: Swine Down

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by SheepRanger » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:08 am

Andy_N19 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:19 pm
BiscuitRanger wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:46 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:09 pm


It's what makes the likes of Esox tick.
Tiresome.
Meanwhile, back to important matters, great to Clarke has been found and hopefully getting the help he needs.
Agreed Biscuit, you'd have thought that at some point [including important matters concerning mental health]
that petty bickering would subside. Again good news about about Clarke.
Agreed and hopefully Esox can learn from this experience and stop being a pompous windbag

Trojan
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: KT19

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by Trojan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:11 pm

I stumbled across this thread while looking for news of Clark Carlisle and it's reminded me why I don't bother posting on here anymore.
Sorry in advance.

User avatar
Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4092
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Re: Clark Carlisle

Post by Montag » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:10 pm

On a human level, I feel sorry for him. But what I can't understand is the way he's been sanctified on here by some after the way he left the club particularly when a cash strapped QPR carried him for at least 2 long periods.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests