Next manager

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

notlob66

Next manager

Post by notlob66 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:23 am

If things go pear shaped and Brighton start badly and panic, Chris Hughton would be a good catch. But I hope we gel as a team and improve year on year!

ANDREW1302
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Re: Next manager

Post by ANDREW1302 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:57 am

He would be aiming a lot higher than QPR! We have a chairman who has spunked a load of money and is pulling up the drawbridge. If we change manager we will not be getting any well known names unless they are desperate for a job.
I do wonder if Fernandes is trying to sell. He is between a rock and a hard place. He has no more money and has a team which on paper look like lower half contenders with no real future beyond that. His only chance to stop losing more money year on year is to sell. He won't get a lot but it would stop the leaks. Feels a lot like his Caterham situation to me.
Oh and by the way what happened to the annual we are going to get our business done early this year.Why do they say it? We are clearly no longer financially competitive with teams in the Championship so why pretend we are going to get first pickings. Just frustrating for the fans.

old pauline
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by old pauline » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:17 am

I don't think the club are particularly guilty of creating any false dawns. They have to paint a rosy picture with regard to new signings. At the same time I think they've said that we have to cut our cloth accordingly. I'd rather we get the best out of the current players and then get the right players in at the right prices in due course.
Come on you Sooopa ........

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:52 am

ANDREW1302 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:57 am
He would be aiming a lot higher than QPR! We have a chairman who has spunked a load of money and is pulling up the drawbridge. If we change manager we will not be getting any well known names unless they are desperate for a job.
I do wonder if Fernandes is trying to sell. He is between a rock and a hard place. He has no more money and has a team which on paper look like lower half contenders with no real future beyond that. His only chance to stop losing more money year on year is to sell. He won't get a lot but it would stop the leaks. Feels a lot like his Caterham situation to me.
Oh and by the way what happened to the annual we are going to get our business done early this year.Why do they say it? We are clearly no longer financially competitive with teams in the Championship so why pretend we are going to get first pickings. Just frustrating for the fans.
This may answer some of your questions.
https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/docu ... gYr9ygU%3D
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

T-Block
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by T-Block » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Link doesn't work