Warnocks team vs Holloways

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Re: Warnocks team vs Holloways

Post by Esox Lucius » Mon May 08, 2017 12:06 pm

Montag wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 10:37 am
Warnock did not want the job? Does anyone really believe that? Yeah, he was much happier doing the drive up to Rotherham from Cornwall every week.
Duff Dof to blame.
So you think Warnock is an out and out liar then? Not the sort of charlatan needed at Loftus Road for definite.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon May 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Montag wrote:
Warnock did not want the job? Does anyone really believe that? Yeah, he was much happier doing the drive up to Rotherham from Cornwall every week.
Duff Dof to blame.
Jesus wept, how many f***king times ?

He's on record as saying he didn't want the job. His wife was also ill at the time.

The Rotherham job came up months later.

Back to your "Tottenham Les" voodoo doll.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Mon May 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Montag wrote:
Duff Dof to blame.
Give it a rest, you're utterly tedious and spouting complete drivel.

T-Block
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by T-Block » Mon May 08, 2017 1:18 pm

I think he would have taken the job if offered.What independent evidence do you have please.

ZENITH R

Post by ZENITH R » Mon May 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Clearly people don't read this board, or maybe only the bits that interest them ...

Only a few weeks ago La La La posed EXACTLY the same question. Esox found a link (I can't be a*** to find it, but maybe Esox will do the honours AGAIN!) In which Neil Warnock was quoted as saying he did not want the job, wrong time bla bla bla.

End of!
Saturday 9th November 1968: QPR V Burnley in the First Division - I saw the Hoops for the first time and my obsession began!

Remember:
Growing old is inevitable.
Growing up is optional.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon May 08, 2017 1:31 pm

T-Block wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:18 pm
I think he would have taken the job if offered.What independent evidence do you have please.
I agree, I reckon the club told him they had sum1 else lined up & said do a bit of media Neil stating u don't want the job.

Club didn't wana piss the fans off by not offering him the job so got him to blag it.

Don't believe everything that comes out of a persons mouth in football folkes, not the most honest of industry's!

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon May 08, 2017 1:32 pm

ZENITH R wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:29 pm
Clearly people don't read this board, or maybe only the bits that interest them ...

Only a few weeks ago La La La posed EXACTLY the same question. Esox found a link (I can't be a*** to find it, but maybe Esox will do the honours AGAIN!) In which Neil Warnock was quoted as saying he did not want the job, wrong time bla bla bla.

End of!
The club put him upto it.

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon May 08, 2017 1:43 pm

T-Block wrote:
So we have what you think on the one hand, and Warnock saying on the record that he didn't want the job on the other.

Tough call.

What "independent evidence" would you believe, if his own words won't suffice ?

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon May 08, 2017 1:45 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:31 pm
T-Block wrote:
I agree, I reckon the club told him they had sum1 else lined up & said do a bit of media Neil stating u don't want the job.

Club didn't wana piss the fans off by not offering him the job so got him to blag it.

Don't believe everything that comes out of a persons mouth in football folkes, not the most honest of industry's!
You couldn't make this stuff up. And yet, you have. Bravo.

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon May 08, 2017 2:04 pm

ZENITH R wrote:

End of!
It was Rbee who posted it, but here it is again.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ermanently

Of course it counts for little now that lala has exclusively revealed that Evil Les had his hand up Warnock's jacksie the whole time, and was operating him like the puppet he is.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon May 08, 2017 3:23 pm

UxbridgeR wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 2:04 pm
ZENITH R wrote:

End of!

Of course it counts for little now that lala has exclusively revealed that Evil Les had his hand up Warnock's jacksie the whole time, and was operating him like the puppet he is.
Ux have a seat & a glass of water, I think your hyperventilating.

beaglebum
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by beaglebum » Mon May 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Whether Warnock wanted the job or not, the fact is, we have Ian Holloway who was the very person who brought some pride back into this club back in the dark times and gave us a bit of pride and togetherness that we haven't really had since. We need to move on and get behind him and the board.

The whole point of this thread was not to start everyone arguing about Les not offering Warnock the job, but instead to just look back at history to see how Warnock turned it around in pre-season and to see how Holloway can do it from arguably a better position. I've been impressed with Holloways signings so far. Freeman, Lualua, and Smith have all shown what they can do. Goss will do in time. Washington, Furlong, Manning have all come on in leaps and bounds under him and I reckon Shodipo will too. So he just needs to work closely with Penrice to unearth us another Adel, Derry, a goal scorer and commanding central defender and we could go places next season.

Keep smiling.

loonee
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by loonee » Mon May 08, 2017 4:02 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 3:23 pm
UxbridgeR wrote:
ZENITH R wrote:

End of!

Given your continued insistence to ignore facts, i'm sure Ux wouldn't be the first person that you've frustrated to the point of hyperventilating.

SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by SheepRanger » Mon May 08, 2017 4:08 pm

loonee wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 4:02 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:
UxbridgeR wrote:

Given your continued insistence to ignore facts, i'm sure Ux wouldn't be the first person that you've made hyperventilate.
If you want facts then don't believe what managers say as other factors may be at play to protect their reputation. If you believe what they say then I take it you have swallowed everything Harry has said over the years. Now stop squabbling because it all irrelevant guff.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon May 08, 2017 4:28 pm

SheepRanger wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 4:08 pm
loonee wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 4:02 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:

Given your continued insistence to ignore facts, i'm sure Ux wouldn't be the first person that you've made hyperventilate.
If you want facts then don't believe what managers say as other factors may be at play to protect their reputation. If you believe what they say then I take it you have swallowed everything Harry has said over the years. Now stop squabbling because it all irrelevant guff.
It's laughable that people are taking what a manager says as gospel, players managers agents owners lie & talk shit on a regular basis, it's the most disloyal underhand sport on the planet.

What happens behind closed doors at a football club & what happens infront of a camera are two completely different things.