Harry new Brum boss

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Harry new Brum boss

Post by Satch » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:36 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:53 pm
old pauline wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:06 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Last minute I couldn't attend, Luongo has played deep holding midfield when I've seen him, was yesterday the same?
He was the deeper of the two but was getting forward well to instigate chances (not that we created too many clear cut ones). He was excellent. I hope there weren't too many scouts watching. He'd be an asset to a team like Brighton.
I think Luongo is class although lacks a bit of pace, my point is we are so short of quality in CM that Luongo will never get picked further up the pitch he is stuck in a CM / Holding
Role.

Which eludes to my point that we have nothing creative further up the pitch other than Freeman, Taarabt would be a welcome addition in my opinion.

Your right though if Luongo got snapped up I would be gutted, we would seriously struggle without him.
Agreed, i'm amazed how many people don't rate him.

deadendjob
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Harry new Brum boss

Post by deadendjob » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Rbee wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:07 pm
dm wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:53 am
I was saying just a few days ago to a QPR buddy that I disliked 'Arry even more than I disliked Hughes. If he keeps them up it'll give our games against Brum next season added spice.

Hughes the number one villain for me, wasted all of Uncle Tony's millions. We still feel the effects of his tenure today and will for years to come.
That's it for me too. Utterly despise Hughes for what he and his agent did to the club. Obviously the owners take their share in the blame, but we're still suffering because of them.