I'm scratching my head ...

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

qpray
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Re: I'm scratching my head ...

Post by qpray » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:51 pm

it's all pretty simple, if it talks like shit and has a team play like shit then it's most likely Holloway.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Bear-Grills wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:47 pm
Systemsguy wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:44 pm
Lose at Brentford and Forest could be a genuine 6 pointer....

Shades of that famous match against Palace....
Not the 6-0

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:55 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:43 pm
dm wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:36 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:03 pm
Hoos do one and F off back to the states you useless pr*ck!
Why would you blame Hoos for the current run of defeats?
I blame him for sitting infront of the camera with the other puppet les, making stupid decisions & smiling like it's all ok.

Rip off shirt taking the piss out of the fans, doing the same with the poty dinner & looking stupid coz of it, thought he was supposed to be the nuts, he's done sweet FA and is knicking a living off us.
Oh, I thought the thread was discussing the football on the pitch.

Anyway, I've no idea who you think is pulling Hoos and Ferdinand's strings or for what reason but it's clear you're upset with QPR again. Do you think supporting a football team is for you?

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:58 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:03 pm
Brentford away ouch!

Ollie god knows what goes through his head prior to team selection he must have some West Country home brew at home whilst pondering the team.

100 odd quid for a knees up with that crock of shite, Hoos do one and F off back to the states you useless pr*ck!
You'd prefer Fernandes back to being more hands on?

Rbee
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:59 pm

qpray wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:51 pm
it's all pretty simple, if it talks like shit and has a team play like shit then it's most likely Holloway.
:)

Your full time job has to be stand up comic

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:00 pm

ZENITH R wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:18 pm
A month ago we were flying - 5 wins and a draw from 7 games. Then we completely move away from the tactics formation and in some cases the personnel who got those results, with the result that we have lost five games in a row.

I may not have my UEFA coaching badges but even I can see the issues. No width and Pawel Wzsolek who starred in that winning sequence warming the bench.

I still think we'll be OK, and a victory over Forest will seal it, but why give us the fans all this stress?

Birmingham and Forest sweating (I think Blackburn will survive).
It seems a bit odd not to factor in the quality of the opposition. Our good run involved beating 3 very poor teams (Rotherham, Wigan and Birmingham) and two mid-table ones (Barnsley and Cardiff). By and large, when we've come up against better opposition (Derby, Villa, Brighton, Sheff Wed), we've been found out.

Peoples got rather carried away in March and started talking this team up as potential play-off contenders next season, but the evidence suggests we are at best lower mid-table fare. Sorry if that pisses on anyone's chips.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:03 pm

I'm more than a bit worried about us achieving that next season.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:05 pm

dm wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:55 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:
dm wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Why would you blame Hoos for the current run of defeats?
I blame him for sitting infront of the camera with the other puppet les, making stupid decisions & smiling like it's all ok.

Rip off shirt taking the piss out of the fans, doing the same with the poty dinner & looking stupid coz of it, thought he was supposed to be the nuts, he's done sweet FA and is knicking a living off us.

Anyway, I've no idea who you think is pulling Hoos and Ferdinand's strings or for what reason but it's clear you're upset with QPR again. Do you think supporting a football team is for you?
I'm chilled tbh, just don't like non football people involved with clubs, & I certainly don't like the paying fan getting mugged off twice in a short space of time, they have no common ground with fans.

I know he has a history in the game but he's not a football man & with this big rep & the dollar we are paying him I'm yet to see or hear anything positive that he has done.

qpray
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by qpray » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Rbee wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:59 pm
qpray wrote:

[/quote

sure sure, and your aim is to follow up Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf? You do like spreading fairy tale stories how all will be fine.

Rbee
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:23 pm

qpray wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:17 pm
Rbee wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:59 pm
qpray wrote:

[/quote

sure sure, and your aim is to follow up Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf? You do like spreading fairy tale stories how all will be fine.
Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf, Hitler, this is a football forum Ray. I have no idea if it will be fine or not but changing the manager two or three times a season isn't a winning strategy.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:27 pm

UxbridgeR wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:00 pm
ZENITH R wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:18 pm
A month ago we were flying - 5 wins and a draw from 7 games. Then we completely move away from the tactics formation and in some cases the personnel who got those results, with the result that we have lost five games in a row.

I may not have my UEFA coaching badges but even I can see the issues. No width and Pawel Wzsolek who starred in that winning sequence warming the bench.

I still think we'll be OK, and a victory over Forest will seal it, but why give us the fans all this stress?

Birmingham and Forest sweating (I think Blackburn will survive).
It seems a bit odd not to factor in the quality of the opposition. Our good run involved beating 3 very poor teams (Rotherham, Wigan and Birmingham) and two mid-table ones (Barnsley and Cardiff). By and large, when we've come up against better opposition (Derby, Villa, Brighton, Sheff Wed), we've been found out.

Peoples got rather carried away in March and started talking this team up as potential play-off contenders next season, but the evidence suggests we are at best lower mid-table fare. Sorry if that pisses on anyone's chips.
nailonhead :like

qpray
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by qpray » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:28 pm

not if they keep appointing a worse one than the previous one.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:35 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:05 pm
dm wrote:
westlondonlalala wrote:

I'm chilled tbh, just don't like non football people involved with clubs, & I certainly don't like the paying fan getting mugged off twice in a short space of time, they have no common ground with fans.

I know he has a history in the game but he's not a football man & with this big rep & the dollar we are paying him I'm yet to see or hear anything positive that he has done.
Hoos is here to get the training ground and stadium started. The football on the pitch has little to do with him. Those first two things are what he will be judged on, as arguably they are more important to the club than anything. Failure to achieve his goals will mean we still have a way to drop yet. It's incredibly frustrating for those who go to watch QPR home and away every week - but it is the reality of the situation.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Bear-Grills wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:47 pm
Systemsguy wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:44 pm
Lose at Brentford and Forest could be a genuine 6 pointer....

Shades of that famous match against Palace....
It would be like us to do something like that again.That's what we are "keeping our powder dry" for :wink:

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:21 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:05 pm
dm wrote:
westlondonlalala wrote:

Come on fella, it's a limited edition football shirt, if you don't think it's worth 67 quid don't buy one. You must have more important things to worry about.

On the other hand, the club's finances have been a damn site better managed under Hoos and more sensible decisions taken. That's what i care about. Les has also done a good job with the players brought in imo. Who would you like to see running the club?