Let's just get the 3 points needed....

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Let's just get the 3 points needed....

Post by Systemsguy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Ollie,

Let's stop the "experimenting" on Monday and just get the win we need to ensure another season in the championship.....

Haven't seen the match today but according​ to you it was our worst performance since you came back....

If it was worse than the Derby match I wasted a Friday evening watching on TV, it must have been a real horror show.... Another late goal by Sylla that's seemingly masks how bad we were today?

Even the BHA game was poor apart from the last 20 when all caution was thrown to the wind as we chased a lost cause....

Best defence, best midfield combination and some WIDTH for two strikers at home....

Let's ditch all those who won't figure next season....

Hate to say it but I could see another managerial change at the club by the end of 2017 unless we start well next season....
2017/2018.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Let's just get the 3 points needed....

Post by 222gers » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:11 pm

I'm amazed that he started to change things around before being mathematically safe. Having lost four on the bounce we could well add another four to that dismal figure and be up ship creek without a paddle. The remaining four matches all have dodgy elements to them.

I wonder what side he will pick on Monday.