Sean Goss

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Sean Goss

Post by westlondonlalala » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:55 pm

If goss scores tonight & has a blinder then I'm fuc*ed..

And I'll gladly eat the whole pie..

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:15 pm

What if he doesn't, but becomes a regular over the next season before being sold for a profit?

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:54 pm

Satch wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:15 pm
What if he doesn't, but becomes a regular over the next season before being sold for a profit?
Then hopefully my anti goss campaign will be forgotten about by everyone :-)

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Esox Lucius » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:54 pm

He is in the starting line up tonight.
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016- ... 56183.aspx
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:03 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:54 pm
Satch wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:15 pm
Then hopefully my anti goss campaign will be forgotten about by everyone :-)
If only you were that optimistic about our club!

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:21 pm

500k looking expensive.

Can't even make a Ollie lucky dip lineup.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:51 pm

Least of our worries but my god he was poor, for a CM not to touch the ball not to win a ball not to play a decent pass is a worry.

I over heard some rangers lads walking out saying Jesus that goss was shite, says a lot when your in an eventful game like that with so much going on & that's what sticks in your mind after the game.

Mr Beef
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Mr Beef » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:02 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:51 pm
Least of our worries but my god he was poor, for a CM not to touch the ball not to win a ball not to play a decent pass is a worry.

I over heard some rangers lads walking out saying Jesus that goss was shite, says a lot when your in an eventful game like that with so much going on & that's what sticks in your mind after the game.
The constant chopping and changing of the team isn't helping any of the players, let alone one who has been out for a while through injury and is starting at a new club. It's a shame that you're so quick to look for the negatives to try to prove the knee jerk response that you've had to Goss rather than trying to support a young player at the club.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Mr Beef wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:02 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:

The constant chopping and changing of the team isn't helping any of the players, let alone one who has been out for a while through injury and is starting at a new club. It's a shame that you're so quick to look for the negatives to try to prove the knee jerk response that you've had to Goss rather than trying to support a young player at the club.
He looks shit sorry for being honest, nothing's changed my mind, Ollie hooked him off HT which was about the only thing Ollie got right all day

Mr Beef
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Mr Beef » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:14 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:12 pm
Mr Beef wrote:
westlondonlalala wrote:

He looks shit sorry for being honest, nothing's changed my mind, Ollie hooked him off HT which was about the only thing Ollie got right all day
Aware that nothing has changed your mind, it's that you can write a player off so quickly, and incidentally seemingly take pleasure in it, that calls your judgement into question.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:25 pm

Mr Beef wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:14 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:
Mr Beef wrote:

Aware that nothing has changed your mind, it's that you can write a player off so quickly, and incidentally seemingly take pleasure in it, that calls your judgement into question.
No I just spent 4 pages trying to justify my opinion like I do in most threads I have to debate it with around 10 people before anyone allows my opinion to stand.

I have no pleasure in us doing 500k trust me & I'll take more pleasure in being proved wrong over time, but after attending the game & watching him again, nothing has changed on him, & for fans to be talking bout him on the way out Says a lot, I thought he would be the last thing on people's minds.

Mr Beef
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Mr Beef » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:44 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:25 pm
Mr Beef wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:14 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:

No I just spent 4 pages trying to justify my opinion like I do in most threads I have to debate it with around 10 people before anyone allows my opinion to stand.
This should probably tell you something. As for him being mentioned on the way out that happens with most players after a defeat to local rivals.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:49 pm

I don't think today was the right occasion to drop him in.

Still far too early to tell if he will be a good signing and i hope the fans don't get on his back.

Rbee
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Satch wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:49 pm

Still far too early to tell if he will be a good signing and i hope the fans don't get on his back.
Correct. As soon as I saw that team sheet I thought WTF. Furlong could have played and Perch play in the defensive role.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Rbee wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:54 pm
Satch wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:49 pm

Correct. As soon as I saw that team sheet I thought WTF. Furlong could have played and Perch play in the defensive role.
Exactly my thoughts before the game.