Championship Manager of the month for March

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Post Reply
User avatar
ZENITH R
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8406
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:40 pm
Location: North Derbyshire

Championship Manager of the month for March

Post by ZENITH R » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:23 pm

Has to be Olly surely, as we have no more games to play in March.

P 4 W 3 D 1 L 0 F 9 A 3 Pts: 10

Beating in form Cardiff and Barnsley, getting a point away at Leeds (who have just beaten Brighton) and thumping Rotherham.

Top of the form table too.
Saturday 9th November 1968: QPR V Burnley in the First Division - I saw the Hoops for the first time and my obsession began!

Remember:
Growing old is inevitable.
Growing up is optional.

User avatar
Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 19075
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Banbury, Oxon.

Re: Championship Manager of the month for March

Post by Esox Lucius » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 pm

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!not another curse to lay to rest. :D
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

User avatar
BetaCam
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: N: 71.04945 - E: 24.02440

Re: Championship Manager of the month for March

Post by BetaCam » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:34 pm

It´s a no brainer. Holloway have turned everything around for us, and will most likely win it.
I saw Slaviša Jokanović as a clear candidate, until today when Fulham lost to Wolves.

User avatar
beaglebum
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:11 pm

Re: Championship Manager of the month for March

Post by beaglebum » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:54 pm

They'll prob give it to Steve Bruce, although he did lose 1 game recently.

eddieRs
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:51 am

Re: Championship Manager of the month for March

Post by eddieRs » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:07 am

ZENITH R wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:23 pm
Has to be Olly surely, as we have no more games to play in March.

P 4 W 3 D 1 L 0 F 9 A 3 Pts: 10

Beating in form Cardiff and Barnsley, getting a point away at Leeds (who have just beaten Brighton) and thumping Rotherham.

Top of the form table too.
naughty We have one game left this month, Friday 31st vs Derby.

User avatar
wrinklyhoop
2010/11 Sponsor
2010/11 Sponsor
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:35 pm
Location: St Albans

Re: Championship Manager of the month for March

Post by wrinklyhoop » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:22 am

Can you turn down this crock of sh*t award? Would love to see Ollie do that :D
Image

User avatar
ZENITH R
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8406
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:40 pm
Location: North Derbyshire

Re: Championship Manager of the month for March

Post by ZENITH R » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:17 pm

eddieRs wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:07 am
ZENITH R wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:23 pm
Has to be Olly surely, as we have no more games to play in March.

P 4 W 3 D 1 L 0 F 9 A 3 Pts: 10

Beating in form Cardiff and Barnsley, getting a point away at Leeds (who have just beaten Brighton) and thumping Rotherham.

Top of the form table too.
naughty We have one game left this month, Friday 31st vs Derby.
Damn, you are right, they moved it forward didn't they. Still ... a point or three at Derby and Olly will be a shoe in.
Saturday 9th November 1968: QPR V Burnley in the First Division - I saw the Hoops for the first time and my obsession began!

Remember:
Growing old is inevitable.
Growing up is optional.

Paul Fitz
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Anglesey via Ireland
Contact:

Re: Championship Manager of the month for March

Post by Paul Fitz » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:54 pm

IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0251.JPG (115.78 KiB) Viewed 704 times
Alone again in the lap of luxury

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 2327
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:34 am
Location: New York City

Re: Championship Manager of the month for March

Post by Satch » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:19 pm

wrinklyhoop wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:22 am
Can you turn down this crock of sh*t award? Would love to see Ollie do that :D
Why?

User avatar
Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 19075
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Banbury, Oxon.

Re: Championship Manager of the month for March

Post by Esox Lucius » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:23 pm

The clue is in the language.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests