It takes two to Tango

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Stans left foot
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

It takes two to Tango

Post by Stans left foot » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:36 am

Must say, ever since I could read I've found an interest in the news media following QPR.

For younger viewers that includes buying a mid afternoon newspaper ( when I was working Saturdays ) to find the half time scores, and trying to establish if we'd gone onto win or draw.

Always a disappointment therefore when the coverage of a Rangers game was scant or a few lines.

Imagine my frustration when this weekends result was covered not by the quality of our performance but almost entirely by that nice Mr Zola having to struggle at a wonderful club such as Birmingham City FC. How were his employers going to react to 1 win in 100 games or whatever it is, who bloody cares?

Everywhere I turned, newspapers or radio it was all about Zola and the poor decision to sack his predecessor.

It would have been nice to have had a bit of credit
"Fing Poo Wah" ( your comments are as much interest to me as a dogs fart ).