Lua Lua

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

xian
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Lua Lua

Post by xian » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Pacy player, but don't we have enough wingers already?

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Lua Lua

Post by westlondonlalala » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:01 pm

I take it your a qpr fan it's just you can't be referring to qpr when you say we have enough pacey wingers, as far as I'm aware we have one Wzsolek & the obviously unfancied Shodipo.

Jamie
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Jamie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:13 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:I take it your a qpr fan it's just you can't be referring to qpr when you say we have enough pacey wingers, as far as I'm aware we have one Wzsolek & the obviously unfancied Shodipo.
I thought Ngabakoto was a winger as well, but we've not actually played him there yet.
Also got Petrasso, but I think he's injured?
"I still don't like calling her (Rosie) a dog. She was better than that" - Harry Redknapp

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Jamie wrote:
westlondonlalala wrote:I take it your a qpr fan it's just you can't be referring to qpr when you say we have enough pacey wingers, as far as I'm aware we have one Wzsolek & the obviously unfancied Shodipo.
I thought Ngabakoto was a winger as well, but we've not actually played him there yet.
Ngabakoto will be out the door sooner or later I haven't been impressed, so bloody lightweight isn't a Striker isn't a no10 isn't a winger where the hell does he play?

Petrasso looked ok when I've seen him but nothing special.

Shodipo again looked ok but he's not worth discussing as Ollie clearly doesn't fancy him I thought he would have been a guaranteed starter against Blackburn but was on the bench.

Wszolek is the only one given game time & the only one that looks a bit better than average.

Lualua I've seen a few times and he looks a handful with a shot on him, some of the above haven't been given a fair crack of the whip but I won't be complaining if Lualua lines up tomoz nite he's a decent little player.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:33 pm

I think it's worth discussing why Holloway doesn't fancy Shodipo. I think he's looked good, but seems to have been scape-goated.

Petrasso is still injured as far as i'm aware (no sign of him having played for the u23s), which is odd as it looked an innocuous knock at the time. I'd still rate Shodipo more highly. Lua Lua doesn't seem a bad signing on loan, but not sure how much he'll really offer, but good to have a left footed winger in the squad.

Does anyone know if we've got an option on Wszołek. He's looked decent enough with a run of games under his belt.

Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:26 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:I take it your a qpr fan
He is indeed Lalala, I've met the man and a proper gentleman he is too.
Staff Benda Bilili

Ramsgate_Hoop
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by Ramsgate_Hoop » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Lualua is head and shoulders above any winger we have. As much of a shame it is to see Shodipo on the bench, he's half the player Lualua is.

Knowing us though we will kill him after his first game

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:55 pm

Ramsgate_Hoop wrote:Lualua is head and shoulders above any winger we have. As much of a shame it is to see Shodipo on the bench, he's half the player Lualua is.
Based on what ?
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:03 pm

Let's hope he adds some much needed spark then

DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by DAVEf » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:48 pm

Satch wrote:I think it's worth discussing why Holloway doesn't fancy Shodipo. I think he's looked good, but seems to have been scape-goated.
Worth discussing to what purpose?

If IH doesn't fancy him that's an end to it however much we might discuss it.
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

DroopStreetOldBoys
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by DroopStreetOldBoys » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:04 pm

Perhaps he meant whingers?

Bear-Grills
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Bear-Grills » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:23 pm

DAVEf wrote:
Satch wrote:I think it's worth discussing why Holloway doesn't fancy Shodipo. I think he's looked good, but seems to have been scape-goated.

Might as well shut this board down then Dave?
If drink isn't the answer, you were asked the wrong question

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:02 am

Bear-Grills wrote:
DAVEf wrote:

Quite.

DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by DAVEf » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:52 am

Bear-Grills wrote:
DAVEf wrote:

And lose my only means of learning about football and Life? :shock:

Discussion can be good (even if it does sometimes prove pointless). But pointless discussion, when it has already been decided that the discussion is pointless is --- pointless.

Obviously :D
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

Jamie
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Jamie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:37 am

westlondonlalala wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Ngabakoto will be out the door sooner or later I haven't been impressed, so bloody lightweight isn't a Striker isn't a no10 isn't a winger where the hell does he play?

Petrasso looked ok when I've seen him but nothing special.

Shodipo again looked ok but he's not worth discussing as Ollie clearly doesn't fancy him I thought he would have been a guaranteed starter against Blackburn but was on the bench.

Wszolek is the only one given game time & the only one that looks a bit better than average.

Lualua I've seen a few times and he looks a handful with a shot on him, some of the above haven't been given a fair crack of the whip but I won't be complaining if Lualua lines up tomoz nite he's a decent little player.
Give him a chance, he's barely played!
He's had lots of injuries and is rarely played in the same position or with the same players.
"I still don't like calling her (Rosie) a dog. She was better than that" - Harry Redknapp