Team vs Reading

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Team vs Reading

Post by 222gers » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:59 pm

The weather forecast for southern England tomorrow evening is really grim. A great leveller ?

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:09 pm

Devonranger wrote:
Satch wrote:I really think it will be Hall in midfield, but i hope i'm wrong. I do like the look of that side though.

I think he might keep Mackie in the team. Tbf he's looked pretty good and you can't fault is effort.
My only concern is that Reading will keep possession and Mackie would chase a lost cause without result - possibly similar for Hall if we put him centre mid.
I don't think Hall should be in midfield either, but i can't imagine Furlong has jumped ahead of Onuoha at RB or Lynch has been dropped. Reading like to play the ball around their back four, Mackie putting players under pressure might not be a bad thing.

DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by DAVEf » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:57 am

222gers wrote:The weather forecast for southern England tomorrow evening is really grim. A great leveller ?

Yup --- 75% of drivers will look as if they have never passed a test as opposed to it being around the usual 50%? eangel
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".