Looking Forward

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

ANDREW1302
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Looking Forward

Post by ANDREW1302 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:18 pm

It is interesting that we have Blackburn in the cup.It seems at the moment as though we are the two clubs competing for the third relegation spot. Before the FA Cup Blackburn have 2 tough games against Huddersfield and Newcastle. 1 point would be a good result for them. We have Wolves and Ipswich. The question is is we lose those two i wonder if Blackburn will be the final straw. Will TF just stick with Holloway when his results are worse than Ramsey and JFH or will he think i know i shouldn't but i have no choice. To me Holloway must get at least 2 points . If he does worse than that his position must be in jeopardy.It is all very well saying no more changes but if something simply doesn't work you have to appreciate that.If in the Cup he loses to our main relegation rival i think it will be impossible for him to carry on if he hasn't got something out of Wolves and Ipswich.

Let us hope he gets a result v soon . His latest interviews do not look good. Lots of excuses and he needs to remember the same players were boring mid table when JFH got sacked.