QPR are back

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

wilko
dot.org player kit sponsor
dot.org player kit sponsor

QPR are back

Post by wilko » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Regardless of the result and performance, regardless of credentials to be manager, regardless of the owners and director of football I must say, looking from the sidelines and as a passionate QPR fan who only wants the best for his club I must say this is the first time in a long time that I feel the fans actually believe and have reacted to a managerial appointment with passion, HOPE and a pinch of realism !

We know we have a good top six squad with the right manager but we haven't had the man to rally around the atmosphere has been deteriorating for years now... all that f a sudden it feels like we have had a shot of adrenaline and we are all pumped and ready for the fight that awaits us..but this time we are more united then we have been for years...so go know what this season will bring but to my mind it is a time that has been needed to reset our internal QPR barometer and remember we love our team and we love our team to try and play attacking and exciting football, give 100% win, lose or draw.

Just my thoughts

You r's
www.qprforum.com

Real Fans, Real Discussion