Staines v Qpr

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

stainrod's elbow
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Staines v Qpr

Post by stainrod's elbow » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:40 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:31 pm
BiscuitRanger wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:58 pm
stainrod's elbow wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:05 pm

Wow - you sound like a committed supporter! Can't drag yourself to a pre-season game 5 minutes away because you're eating cheeseburgers and going to Tesco. Thanks for the Proustian insights into what sounds like a fascinating life, though. :roll:
Are you trying to be a complete dick?
I think that ship sailed months ago.
O please - I've been supporting this club for 40 years! Do you really think your embarrassing asides are anything more than water off a duck's back? Get a life!
"There's a blue light/in my best friend's room" -Mazzy Star

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:20 am

You'll still be a dick even when you have been supporting them for as long as I have. I DO have a life, as I am sure that you do too but you need a different focus, away from football, to rid yourself of this obsession that you are Ian Holloways crusader, despite the amount of abuse you sent his way whilst he was manager. :roll:
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:09 am

stainrod's elbow wrote:
westlondonlalala wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:34 pm
Didn’t bother in the end little one had doctors at 5pm then we took her to Mac dees where I ummed & r’d whilst stuffing my face, went Tesco to get the prescription, still undecided then eventually about 7ish I was well and truly wedged into the sofa & not moving for sh*t.

Staines is only 5 mins down the road from me maybe if it had of been further I’d of made the effort earlier in the day to get my backside into gear.

Had a fair few mates go & family members but tbh they weren’t much use to talk or text as were all on the p*ss.

7-0 with only a handful of first teamers quite impressive, good to see wheeler & bright get a game.

Gutted I didn’t bother in the end tbh.
Wow - you sound like a committed supporter! Can't drag yourself to a pre-season game 5 minutes away because you're eating cheeseburgers and going to Tesco. Thanks for the Proustian insights into what sounds like a fascinating life, though. :roll:
He's talking about doing everyday stuff with his young daughter. It's the kind of thing people with kids do all the time. Should he dump her for a meaningless pre-season friendly to prove what a committed fan he is to the likes of you ?
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

stainrod's elbow
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by stainrod's elbow » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:04 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:20 am
You'll still be a dick even when you have been supporting them for as long as I have. I DO have a life, as I am sure that you do too but you need a different focus, away from football, to rid yourself of this obsession that you are Ian Holloways crusader, despite the amount of abuse you sent his way whilst he was manager. :roll:
You talk about me 'abusing' IH (which I never did - I criticised him where I felt it was needed), and then call me a' dick ' - you (hypocritical) dick! Thanks for telling me what I 'need', though, when you've never met me and know nothing of me. For the record, though, I'm not anybody's 'crusader' - I give my opinions, and that's that. Now run along!
"There's a blue light/in my best friend's room" -Mazzy Star

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:16 am

They are the opinions of a dickhead fwiw. "run along"? you're a patronising dick head to boot. :roll:
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:14 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
westlondonlalala wrote:
Didn’t bother in the end little one had doctors at 5pm then we took her to Mac dees where I ummed & r’d whilst stuffing my face, went Tesco to get the prescription, still undecided then eventually about 7ish I was well and truly wedged into the sofa & not moving for sh*t.

Staines is only 5 mins down the road from me maybe if it had of been further I’d of made the effort earlier in the day to get my backside into gear.

Had a fair few mates go & family members but tbh they weren’t much use to talk or text as were all on the p*ss.

7-0 with only a handful of first teamers quite impressive, good to see wheeler & bright get a game.

Can't find anything dull about what La la wrote; quite funny & touching really, only thing is that he should have gone to Honest Burgers instead!
Staff Benda Bilili

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Honest burgers do you get a happy meal toy & balloon with that :wink: I made it sound like I chose burgers over QPR which isn’t quite true.

I’d been on the road working for 9hrs, Mrs sprung it on me last minute that doctors with little one was 5pm (Mrs doesn’t drive) so straight from work to doctors then cheered me girl up who wasn’t well with the old happy meal, then had to get prescription by the time I got home sat down for 5 mins knackered and needing a shower I was half asleep on the sofa.

God if only i was as committed as Stainrod & had a life half as exciting as he’s.

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:15 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
westlondonlalala wrote:

What were your thoughts on the game?