Dennis Wise

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

the big IP
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Dennis Wise

Post by the big IP » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:28 am

Just reading Kevin Keegan's autobiography and just confirms my suspicion that Dennis Wise is an annoying, backstabbing little piece of shite.

i enjoyed the book though. :)

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Dennis Wise

Post by Montag » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:25 pm

I will never read KK's book because he is a little sh** who helped steal our title. But do please enlighten us with an example of Wise's poor behaviour. I remember the taxi driver assault. Is it true, he's an R?
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

jimjams
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by jimjams » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:37 am

Montag wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:25 pm
I will never read KK's book because he is a little sh** who helped steal our title. But do please enlighten us with an example of Wise's poor behaviour. I remember the taxi driver assault. Is it true, he's an R?
I saw an interview once where he said he supported QPR growing up.

the big IP
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by the big IP » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:45 pm

Montag wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:25 pm
All happened when Wise was appointed DoF at Newcastle in KK second reign. Sounds like Wise was just a puppet master involved in shady deals for South American players to do favours for other agents.

When KK sued Newcastle for a cool 2m smackers, Wise was there trying to shake hands with KK at the hearing KK looks him straight in the eyes and says i will never shake hands with you again.

He may have cost us the title but i like a man with strong principles.

He said after dealing with Ashley and his cronies the second time around he would never manage another club again.