Theresa May...

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Post Reply
User avatar
222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4485
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: LONDON

Theresa May...

Post by 222gers » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:26 pm

...spitting defiance at the EU today with a take it or leave it approach to Brexit terms. My wife, who has a devious turn of mind, is convinced this is all designed to lead to a sort of non sequitur so that leaving will be shelved as it would be too difficult to achieve.

Not sure about that myself, but the Tory party conference should be interesting for a change.

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6199
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:35 pm
Location: Reading

Re: Theresa May...

Post by QPR_John » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:42 pm

222gers wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:26 pm
...spitting defiance at the EU today with a take it or leave it approach to Brexit terms. My wife, who has a devious turn of mind, is convinced this is all designed to lead to a sort of non sequitur so that leaving will be shelved as it would be too difficult to achieve.

Not sure about that myself, but the Tory party conference should be interesting for a change.
I think your wife might have something there. Always believed that regardless of the result of the referendum there were too many vested interests to allow us to leave

Nw6ranger
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Re: Theresa May...

Post by Nw6ranger » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:03 am

Yeah, Once you're in the belly of the beast there is no escaping.

User avatar
Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 20460
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Banbury, Oxon.

Re: Theresa May...

Post by Esox Lucius » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:57 am

Jonah managed to escape. :shock:
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

User avatar
UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 9674
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Theresa May...

Post by UxbridgeR » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:28 pm

QPR_John wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:42 pm
222gers wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:26 pm
...spitting defiance at the EU today with a take it or leave it approach to Brexit terms. My wife, who has a devious turn of mind, is convinced this is all designed to lead to a sort of non sequitur so that leaving will be shelved as it would be too difficult to achieve.

Not sure about that myself, but the Tory party conference should be interesting for a change.
I think your wife might have something there. Always believed that regardless of the result of the referendum there were too many vested interests to allow us to leave
It's the deep state, John. They run the FFP as well.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Nw6ranger
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Re: Theresa May...

Post by Nw6ranger » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:56 pm

Esox Lucius wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:57 am
Jonah managed to escape. :shock:
[/quote
He was puked out.😫

User avatar
Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 20460
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Banbury, Oxon.

Re: Theresa May...

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:26 am

Nw6ranger wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:56 pm
Esox Lucius wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:57 am
Jonah managed to escape. :shock:
[/quote
He was puked out.😫
Analogy? or prediction?
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests