Huddersfield v Swansea Stats..

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Post Reply
User avatar
westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6804
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Huddersfield v Swansea Stats..

Post by westlondonlalala » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:08 pm

So I’m one for stats & was staggered to read the stats of the Huddersfield v Swansea game.

Swansea had the following

0 shots on target

0 shots off target

0 blocked shots

0 corners

17mins of possession in the game.

Oh & I forgot to add they got a point out of the game.

User avatar
BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5180
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 am
Location: Johannesburg

Re: Huddersfield v Swansea Stats..

Post by BiscuitRanger » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:24 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:08 pm
So I’m one for stats & was staggered to read the stats of the Huddersfield v Swansea game.

Swansea had the following

0 shots on target

0 shots off target

0 blocked shots

0 corners

17mins of possession in the game.

Oh & I forgot to add they got a point out of the game.
Swansea. The blueprint for Ranger's. .As some have said
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

User avatar
westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6804
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Re: Huddersfield v Swansea Stats..

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:56 pm

BiscuitRanger wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:24 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:08 pm
So I’m one for stats & was staggered to read the stats of the Huddersfield v Swansea game.

Swansea had the following

0 shots on target

0 shots off target

0 blocked shots

0 corners

17mins of possession in the game.

Oh & I forgot to add they got a point out of the game.
Swansea. The blueprint for Ranger's. .As some have said
They had 10 men for most of the game it just makes for quite remarkable reading.

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6192
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:35 pm
Location: Reading

Re: Huddersfield v Swansea Stats..

Post by QPR_John » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:45 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:08 pm
So I’m one for stats & was staggered to read the stats of the Huddersfield v Swansea game.

Swansea had the following

0 shots on target

0 shots off target

0 blocked shots

0 corners

17mins of possession in the game.

Oh & I forgot to add they got a point out of the game.
Swansalona I remember then well

User avatar
UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 9621
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Huddersfield v Swansea Stats..

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:22 pm

QPR_John wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:45 pm
Swansalona I remember then well
Indeed. How they must envy our progress over the years.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6192
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:35 pm
Location: Reading

Re: Huddersfield v Swansea Stats..

Post by QPR_John » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:42 pm

UxbridgeR wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:22 pm
QPR_John wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:45 pm
Swansalona I remember then well
Indeed. How they must envy our progress over the years.
Cannot see how our lack of progress over the last few years would invoke envy in anybody

User avatar
UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 9621
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Huddersfield v Swansea Stats..

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:08 pm

This takes me back to 2012, when we had a thread complaining about how boring Swansea's passing game was the day after they'd beaten us 5-0 at home.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests