Page 1 of 2

The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:38 pm
by Andy_N19
Image

and it's Palmerston of course!

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:54 am
by SheepRanger
May did her best to throw the election and it now seems there's disasters everywhere you look. Why not stop this nonsense, call an election, bring in Labour and cancel Brexit. They wont allow Brexit to happen and all this nonsense is beyond incompetence and could even be staged.

Bring in Corbyn and the Marxists/IRA mib and give the country what it thinks it needs and lets stsrt learning German.

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:13 am
by UxbridgeR
Tired and emotional ?

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm
by old pauline
Is that a person ?

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:36 pm
by Esox Lucius
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:54 am
...give the country what it thinks it needs and lets stsrt learning German.
Looks like you've already given up on English. 8)

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:57 pm
by SheepRanger
Esox Lucius wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:36 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:54 am
...give the country what it thinks it needs and lets stsrt learning German.
Looks like you've already given up on English. 8)
Welsh innit boyo!

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:16 pm
by SheepRanger
UxbridgeR wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:13 am
Tired and emotional ?
Boris is getting close to the incompetence levels of Diane Abbot. Its all a cunning plan to hand over the sh1tty stick to the Marxist. Just put us out of our misery, if you dont want to do it, or cant, call an election. It might be the last one that I vote on.

Why dont you vote? Its part of the terms of my release that I dont go within a mile of a scouting hall....

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:28 pm
by Esox Lucius
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:57 pm
Esox Lucius wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:36 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:54 am
...give the country what it thinks it needs and lets stsrt learning German.
Looks like you've already given up on English. 8)
Welsh innit boyo!
Ydych chi'n siarad Cymraeg?

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm
by Andy_N19
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:16 pm
Boris is getting close to the incompetence levels of Diane Abbot.
Close?
She just has a bad and permanent bout of "foot in mouth" disease that torpedoes her regularly.
He's condemned a poor woman to possibly 5 more years in a wretched Iranian jail.

The man is a complete and utter f**kwit!

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:52 pm
by 222gers
I rather like Larry, the tabby with the white bib that lives at number ten. Meanwhile the EU are looking to keep Norn Iron in the single market thus solving the problem regarding the border with Eire. The quicker we drop this Brexit nonsense and declare our aim to stay in the EU, the better.

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 pm
by Hunter S Thompson
Andy_N19 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:16 pm
Boris is getting close to the incompetence levels of Diane Abbot.
Close?
She just has a bad and permanent bout of "foot in mouth" disease that torpedoes her regularly.
He's condemned a poor woman to possibly 5 more years in a wretched Iranian jail.

The man is a complete and utter f**kwit!
You could add - and doesn’t give a toss about her.
Please God, let Boris Johnson spend Christmas in an Iranian jail.

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:21 pm
by SheepRanger
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 pm
Andy_N19 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:16 pm
Boris is getting close to the incompetence levels of Diane Abbot.
Close?
She just has a bad and permanent bout of "foot in mouth" disease that torpedoes her regularly.
He's condemned a poor woman to possibly 5 more years in a wretched Iranian jail.

The man is a complete and utter f**kwit!
You could add - and doesn’t give a toss about her.
Please God, let Boris Johnson spend Christmas in an Iranian jail.
A bit of respect for a cabinet member of the elected Govt wouldnt go a miss, please. No wonder this country is a mess with people like you mob probably prefering to be ruled by the Belgium mafia! We are GB and Boris will sort this out. Failing that we'll ask the donald to bomb the b'tards

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:06 pm
by Hunter S Thompson
SheepRanger wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:21 pm
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 pm
Andy_N19 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm


Close?
She just has a bad and permanent bout of "foot in mouth" disease that torpedoes her regularly.
He's condemned a poor woman to possibly 5 more years in a wretched Iranian jail.

The man is a complete and utter f**kwit!
You could add - and doesn’t give a toss about her.
Please God, let Boris Johnson spend Christmas in an Iranian jail.
A bit of respect for a cabinet member of the elected Govt wouldnt go a miss, please. No wonder this country is a mess with people like you mob probably prefering to be ruled by the Belgium mafia! We are GB and Boris will sort this out. Failing that we'll ask the donald to bomb the b'tards
Cut out the middle man, get Donald to bomb Boris.

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:45 pm
by dm
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:06 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:21 pm
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 pm

You could add - and doesn’t give a toss about her.
Please God, let Boris Johnson spend Christmas in an Iranian jail.
A bit of respect for a cabinet member of the elected Govt wouldnt go a miss, please. No wonder this country is a mess with people like you mob probably prefering to be ruled by the Belgium mafia! We are GB and Boris will sort this out. Failing that we'll ask the donald to bomb the b'tards
Cut out the middle man, get Donald to bomb Boris.
I hate cage fighting but I'd pay to see a few rounds between Donald and Boris. And perhaps the world would be a safer place at the end.

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:52 pm
by Andy_N19
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:06 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:21 pm
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 pm

You could add - and doesn’t give a toss about her.
Please God, let Boris Johnson spend Christmas in an Iranian jail.
A bit of respect for a cabinet member of the elected Govt wouldnt go a miss, please. No wonder this country is a mess with people like you mob probably prefering to be ruled by the Belgium mafia! We are GB and Boris will sort this out. Failing that we'll ask the donald to bomb the b'tards
Cut out the middle man, get Donald to bomb Boris.
:like :lol: :lol: