The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

User avatar
Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 3056
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:37 pm

The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by Andy_N19 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:38 pm

Image

and it's Palmerston of course!
Staff Benda Bilili

User avatar
SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 6999
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: Swine Down

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by SheepRanger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:54 am

May did her best to throw the election and it now seems there's disasters everywhere you look. Why not stop this nonsense, call an election, bring in Labour and cancel Brexit. They wont allow Brexit to happen and all this nonsense is beyond incompetence and could even be staged.

Bring in Corbyn and the Marxists/IRA mib and give the country what it thinks it needs and lets stsrt learning German.

User avatar
UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 9209
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by UxbridgeR » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:13 am

Tired and emotional ?
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

old pauline
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 3060
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:06 pm
Location: Wimbledon
Contact:

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by old pauline » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm

Is that a person ?
Come on you Sooopa ........

User avatar
Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 19672
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Banbury, Oxon.

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:36 pm

SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:54 am
...give the country what it thinks it needs and lets stsrt learning German.
Looks like you've already given up on English. 8)
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

User avatar
SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 6999
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: Swine Down

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by SheepRanger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:57 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:36 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:54 am
...give the country what it thinks it needs and lets stsrt learning German.
Looks like you've already given up on English. 8)
Welsh innit boyo!

User avatar
SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 6999
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: Swine Down

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by SheepRanger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:16 pm

UxbridgeR wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:13 am
Tired and emotional ?
Boris is getting close to the incompetence levels of Diane Abbot. Its all a cunning plan to hand over the sh1tty stick to the Marxist. Just put us out of our misery, if you dont want to do it, or cant, call an election. It might be the last one that I vote on.

Why dont you vote? Its part of the terms of my release that I dont go within a mile of a scouting hall....

User avatar
Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 19672
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Banbury, Oxon.

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:28 pm

SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:57 pm
Esox Lucius wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:36 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:54 am
...give the country what it thinks it needs and lets stsrt learning German.
Looks like you've already given up on English. 8)
Welsh innit boyo!
Ydych chi'n siarad Cymraeg?
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

User avatar
Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 3056
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:37 pm

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by Andy_N19 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:16 pm
Boris is getting close to the incompetence levels of Diane Abbot.
Close?
She just has a bad and permanent bout of "foot in mouth" disease that torpedoes her regularly.
He's condemned a poor woman to possibly 5 more years in a wretched Iranian jail.

The man is a complete and utter f**kwit!
Staff Benda Bilili

User avatar
222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 3681
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by 222gers » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:52 pm

I rather like Larry, the tabby with the white bib that lives at number ten. Meanwhile the EU are looking to keep Norn Iron in the single market thus solving the problem regarding the border with Eire. The quicker we drop this Brexit nonsense and declare our aim to stay in the EU, the better.

User avatar
Hunter S Thompson
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 11340
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:56 pm
Location: CLOUD 9

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by Hunter S Thompson » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 pm

Andy_N19 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:16 pm
Boris is getting close to the incompetence levels of Diane Abbot.
Close?
She just has a bad and permanent bout of "foot in mouth" disease that torpedoes her regularly.
He's condemned a poor woman to possibly 5 more years in a wretched Iranian jail.

The man is a complete and utter f**kwit!
You could add - and doesn’t give a toss about her.
Please God, let Boris Johnson spend Christmas in an Iranian jail.
"Strong and stable my arse". (L'pool grafitti)

User avatar
SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 6999
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: Swine Down

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by SheepRanger » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 pm
Andy_N19 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:16 pm
Boris is getting close to the incompetence levels of Diane Abbot.
Close?
She just has a bad and permanent bout of "foot in mouth" disease that torpedoes her regularly.
He's condemned a poor woman to possibly 5 more years in a wretched Iranian jail.

The man is a complete and utter f**kwit!
You could add - and doesn’t give a toss about her.
Please God, let Boris Johnson spend Christmas in an Iranian jail.
A bit of respect for a cabinet member of the elected Govt wouldnt go a miss, please. No wonder this country is a mess with people like you mob probably prefering to be ruled by the Belgium mafia! We are GB and Boris will sort this out. Failing that we'll ask the donald to bomb the b'tards

User avatar
Hunter S Thompson
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 11340
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:56 pm
Location: CLOUD 9

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by Hunter S Thompson » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:06 pm

SheepRanger wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:21 pm
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 pm
Andy_N19 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm


Close?
She just has a bad and permanent bout of "foot in mouth" disease that torpedoes her regularly.
He's condemned a poor woman to possibly 5 more years in a wretched Iranian jail.

The man is a complete and utter f**kwit!
You could add - and doesn’t give a toss about her.
Please God, let Boris Johnson spend Christmas in an Iranian jail.
A bit of respect for a cabinet member of the elected Govt wouldnt go a miss, please. No wonder this country is a mess with people like you mob probably prefering to be ruled by the Belgium mafia! We are GB and Boris will sort this out. Failing that we'll ask the donald to bomb the b'tards
Cut out the middle man, get Donald to bomb Boris.
"Strong and stable my arse". (L'pool grafitti)

User avatar
dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007
Posts: 12209
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Just over the border...

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by dm » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:45 pm

Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:06 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:21 pm
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 pm

You could add - and doesn’t give a toss about her.
Please God, let Boris Johnson spend Christmas in an Iranian jail.
A bit of respect for a cabinet member of the elected Govt wouldnt go a miss, please. No wonder this country is a mess with people like you mob probably prefering to be ruled by the Belgium mafia! We are GB and Boris will sort this out. Failing that we'll ask the donald to bomb the b'tards
Cut out the middle man, get Donald to bomb Boris.
I hate cage fighting but I'd pay to see a few rounds between Donald and Boris. And perhaps the world would be a safer place at the end.

User avatar
Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 3056
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:37 pm

Re: The only competent person @ Her Majesty's Foreign Office...

Post by Andy_N19 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:06 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:21 pm
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 pm

You could add - and doesn’t give a toss about her.
Please God, let Boris Johnson spend Christmas in an Iranian jail.
A bit of respect for a cabinet member of the elected Govt wouldnt go a miss, please. No wonder this country is a mess with people like you mob probably prefering to be ruled by the Belgium mafia! We are GB and Boris will sort this out. Failing that we'll ask the donald to bomb the b'tards
Cut out the middle man, get Donald to bomb Boris.
:like :lol: :lol:
Staff Benda Bilili

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests