Page 1 of 1

Domestic crisis.

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:43 pm
by Esox Lucius
I rang babestation last night, girl said "Heyy, sexy, how can I help?"
I said "f*****' hide quick! I've lost the remote & I can hear my wife coming down the stairs" whistle

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:51 pm
by SheepRanger
Esox Lucius wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:43 pm
I rang babestation last night, girl said "Heyy, sexy, how can I help?"
I said "f*****' hide quick! I've lost the remote & I can hear my wife coming down the stairs" whistle
You convinced a woman to marry you?

aniclap

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:31 pm
by Esox Lucius
SheepRanger wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:51 pm
Esox Lucius wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:43 pm
I rang babestation last night, girl said "Heyy, sexy, how can I help?"
I said "f*****' hide quick! I've lost the remote & I can hear my wife coming down the stairs" whistle
You convinced a woman to marry you?

aniclap
Loads of times.

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:35 pm
by SheepRanger
Esox Lucius wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:31 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:51 pm
Esox Lucius wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:43 pm
I rang babestation last night, girl said "Heyy, sexy, how can I help?"
I said "f*****' hide quick! I've lost the remote & I can hear my wife coming down the stairs" whistle
You convinced a woman to marry you?

aniclap
Loads of times.
woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:01 pm
by Andy_N19
Image

Esox and Sheep on a Friday night out!

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:40 pm
by SheepRanger
Andy_N19 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:01 pm
Image

Esox and Sheep on a Friday night out!

I wish..... 8)

Id have been a right ladies man and probably up in court today on sex charges for placing my hand on a girl's knee.

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:27 pm
by Hunter S Thompson
SheepRanger wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:40 pm
Andy_N19 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:01 pm
Image

Esox and Sheep on a Friday night out!

I wish..... 8)

Id have been a right ladies man and probably up in court today on sex charges for placing my hand on a girl's knee.
That’s okay. All you have do is resign and sexual molestation charges disappear.
(providing you’re an MP of course)

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:10 pm
by SheepRanger
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:27 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:40 pm
Andy_N19 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:01 pm
Image

Esox and Sheep on a Friday night out!

I wish..... 8)

Id have been a right ladies man and probably up in court today on sex charges for placing my hand on a girl's knee.
That’s okay. All you have do is resign and sexual molestation charges disappear.
(providing you’re an MP of course)
Only unfit to be a Minister though.....bit of touching up is fine as you can continue as an MP.

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:19 pm
by DroopStreetOldBoys
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:10 pm
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:27 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:40 pm


I wish..... 8)

Id have been a right ladies man and probably up in court today on sex charges for placing my hand on a girl's knee.
That’s okay. All you have do is resign and sexual molestation charges disappear.
(providing you’re an MP of course)
Only unfit to be a Minister though.....bit of touching up is fine as you can continue as an MP.
Except you said "girls" which would make it a criminal matter, unless you were erroneously referring to "young women".

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:45 pm
by SheepRanger
DroopStreetOldBoys wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:19 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:10 pm
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:27 pm

That’s okay. All you have do is resign and sexual molestation charges disappear.
(providing you’re an MP of course)
Only unfit to be a Minister though.....bit of touching up is fine as you can continue as an MP.
Except you said "girls" which would make it a criminal matter, unless you were erroneously referring to "young women".
I use the term girl for any bit of skirt up to 30.
edrool

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:05 am
by Don
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:45 pm
DroopStreetOldBoys wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:19 pm
SheepRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:10 pm


Only unfit to be a Minister though.....bit of touching up is fine as you can continue as an MP.
Except you said "girls" which would make it a criminal matter, unless you were erroneously referring to "young women".
I use the term girl for any bit of skirt up to 30.
edrool
Phew. Birds seem alright with that.

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:25 am
by Don
Image

Esox and Sheep on a Friday night out!
[/quote]

They dress differently on a Saturday:
FB_IMG_1506324630846.jpg
Andy_N19 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:47 am
by Esox Lucius
Don wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:25 am
They dress differently on a Saturday:
I remember! That looks like the picture taken at your bar in Wiltshire and you in the background getting the mugs ready for another pint of your wonderful Trumpton's Oesphagus Choker. :D

Re: Domestic crisis.

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:22 am
by Hunter S Thompson
It’s the Fulham clubhouse bar.
“No gels in here Rupert” “I should say not Tarquin”