Who are you voting for?

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Who are you voting for?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Conservatives
33%
Labour
50%
Lib Dems
6%
UKIP
No votes
Greens
11%

Total votes: 18

SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Who are you voting for?

Post by SheepRanger » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:01 pm

N/M

William
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Who are you voting for?

Post by William » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Conservative, i am open to voting for other parties and will listen to their policies, but when i do i hear the same old drivel and vote Conservative, have done all my life, the other parties ask for my vote and i feel insulted, why would good people like me ever vote Labour, why would i do that????????????

William
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by William » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Who put down Greens :lol: ..................

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:32 pm

William wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm
Conservative, i am open to voting for other parties and will listen to their policies, but when i do i hear the same old drivel and vote Conservative, have done all my life, the other parties ask for my vote and i feel insulted, why would good people like me ever vote Labour, why would i do that????????????
Yep, you certainly sound like an open-minded fellow.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

luke_mullet
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by luke_mullet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Labour, because I'm not a c**t

wrinklyhoop
2010/11 Sponsor
2010/11 Sponsor

Post by wrinklyhoop » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:18 am

Just want to be on the winning side for once, so f*ck it!!

Don
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Don » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:38 pm

luke_mullet wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:00 pm
Wow, I was going to vote Conservative but that deep and well thought out argument has swung it. Useless beardie halfwit all the way for me now!
I'm Ray Gardner. I drink Blackcurrant Tango. Come and get me!

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:57 pm

Don wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:38 pm
luke_mullet wrote:
Wow, I was going to vote Conservative but that deep and well thought out argument has swung it. Useless beardie halfwit all the way for me now!
I didn't know you had moved to Islington Don :-O ;-)
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

luke_mullet
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by luke_mullet » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Don wrote:
luke_mullet wrote:
It's not an argument Don, it's a statement. The vote boils down to 2 things tomorrow, you can vote because you care about others or you can vote because you only care about yourself.

SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by SheepRanger » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:07 pm

luke_mullet wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:38 pm
Don wrote:
luke_mullet wrote:
It's not an argument Don, it's a statement. The vote boils down to 2 things tomorrow, you can vote because you care about others or you can vote because you only care about yourself.
I agree - Vote Tory for a Brexit that will benefit all and security measures which will us all safter. The alternative is a disaster waiting to happen. Send my best wishes to Diane in her padded cell.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:55 pm

SheepRanger wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:07 pm
luke_mullet wrote:
Don wrote:

I agree - Vote Tory for a Brexit that will benefit all and security measures which will us all safter. The alternative is a disaster waiting to happen. Send my best wishes to Diane in her padded cell.
Fallen for the gutter rags angle?

Let's not forget who's been presiding over the security apparatus of the UK over the last 7 years, if you need a clue, it isn't Diane Abbot.
luke_mullet wrote:
A succinct but fair analysis of the issues.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:15 pm

William wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm
So you feel the same "old drivel" from the Tories and still vote for them. Bit confused are you? God help us :roll:

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:15 pm

luke_mullet wrote:
Is the correct answer :D

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:21 pm

SheepRanger wrote:
luke_mullet wrote:
Don wrote:

We're so safe at the moment :roll: You'll get your wish and then can come on here bleating about how your precious Tory party won't delver what you want. At least JC isn't a hypocrite of the highest order like May, who was a Remainer but completely dropped her position when the chance of power presented itself. JC if he ever did drop a position he held dear would be crucified by the likes of you and the right wing media.

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:49 pm

SheepRanger wrote:
I agree - Vote Tory for a Brexit that will benefit all and security measures which will us all safter.??? The alternative is a disaster waiting to happen. Send my best wishes to Diane in her padded cell.
"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.