Come on Ajax

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

HeathrowHoop

Come on Ajax

Post by HeathrowHoop » Sun May 14, 2017 5:14 pm

How much would you like to see that errant hedge-born skainsmate Mourinho win sweet fanny adams this season and lose this final. The man is an utter fanny and I would love to see him explaìn how the worlds greatest coach had taken the worlds richest club backwards despite spending a world record transfer fee. The man is a fraud and a wanker.
Roast 'im Wayne

patrickqpr
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Re: Come on Ajax

Post by patrickqpr » Sun May 14, 2017 5:27 pm

I agree with you.

Horrible man and a horrible team , made for each other.

SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by SheepRanger » Sun May 14, 2017 6:37 pm

HeathrowHoop wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 5:14 pm
How much would you like to see that errant hedge-born skainsmate Mourinho win sweet fanny adams this season and lose this final. The man is an utter fanny and I would love to see him explaìn how the worlds greatest coach had taken the worlds richest club backwards despite spending a world record transfer fee. The man is a fraud and a wanker.
Already won the League Cup....

old pauline
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by old pauline » Sun May 14, 2017 9:38 pm

I dislike the man intensely but how many nice guys ever won anything at the top level ?
Come on you Sooopa ........

DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by DAVEf » Sun May 14, 2017 11:24 pm

old pauline wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 9:38 pm
I dislike the man intensely but how many nice guys ever won anything at the top level ?
Alf Ramsay? Bobby Robson? :D
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by DAVEf » Sun May 14, 2017 11:36 pm

It feels traitorous to admit to wanting any English team to lose a major final (to non-English opponents) but I think when it comes to it I probably won't watch and hope Ajax win.

Nothing to do with Mourhino --- the who idea of "hating" individuals makes me think poorly of those who indulge in any sillyness about the current and temporary leader of any particular group/ideology when such feelings should be aimed at the group as a whole because that is what is actually hated (and that includes Jose, Theresa, Ant and Dec and/or the Eurovison Song Contest).

Obviousy Trump is a true tnuc and the exception that proves the rule.
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

ActonArthur
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by ActonArthur » Mon May 15, 2017 6:08 am

Add in the fact that Ajax are assembled through a strong emphasis on youth academy with an average age of 22. Irrespective of nationalities, it would be the right result for football. I was hoping an interviewer would ask him who the neutral would be supporting ... the vibrant low cost young team with an emphasis on academy development or the expensively assembled Man Utd who have just had money thrown at it..

Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:33 pm

DAVEf wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 11:24 pm
old pauline wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 9:38 pm
Alf Ramsay? Bobby Robson? :D
Also add Vicente del Bosque who has won more than Mourinho will ever win!
Staff Benda Bilili

William
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by William » Mon May 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Have never been one of them 'we are all Liverpool tonight' during European nights types, always wanted the other team to win, still do, if not QPR, the no other British, no sir................

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Mon May 22, 2017 4:50 pm

William wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 1:31 pm
Have never been one of them 'we are all Liverpool tonight' during European nights types, always wanted the other team to win, still do, if not QPR, the no other British, no sir................
My God William... we finally agree on something :) Having said that I did enjoy watching Forest upsetting the odds in the 70's. Had to cheer on Spurs once in the Uefa Cup final at WHL as my the girlfriend then was a Spurs nut and she always cheered for Rangers too. One of the worst footballing nights of my life was when Manure won the Champions league(or was it the Euro Cup, can't remember) - with those injury time goals(surrounded by the wankers in a pub in Kilburn). I won't be watching it in any pubs over here mind you, as the place is crawling with Manure fans... but come on Ajax 8)