Ched Evans

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

User avatar
DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 27507
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: Ched Evans

Post by DAVEf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:11 pm

A JUDGE refused to allow the "information" into evidence.

So are you saying he was biased, corrupt, bought off --- or what?????

Really --- Just what world do you live in?
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

William
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 1829
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:48 am

Re: Ched Evans

Post by William » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:33 pm

DAVEf wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:11 pm
A JUDGE refused to allow the "information" into evidence.

So are you saying he was biased, corrupt, bought off --- or what?????

Really --- Just what world do you live in?

I live in the real world, right lets sort this out, in your post you make no mention of the 50k i said, which you said was bullshit (as in never happened) do you accept you were very wrong, as for the judge saying the jury are not to know i say this, it was a wrong decision, and very strange, hope that is clear..............

User avatar
DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 27507
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: Ched Evans

Post by DAVEf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:59 pm

William wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:33 pm
DAVEf wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:11 pm
A JUDGE refused to allow the "information" into evidence.

So are you saying he was biased, corrupt, bought off --- or what?????

Really --- Just what world do you live in?

I live in the real world, right lets sort this out, in your post you make no mention of the 50k i said, which you said was bullshit (as in never happened) do you accept you were very wrong, as for the judge saying the jury are not to know i say this, it was a wrong decision, and very strange, hope that is clear..............
All based on a JUDGE refusing to accept some so-called "information" (which you insist is correct and which the judge is supposedly ignoring)?

Do you really expect anyone to take you (or anything else you might say on the matter) seriously after that?????
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

William
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 1829
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:48 am

Re: Ched Evans

Post by William » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:29 pm

DAVEf wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:59 pm
William wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:33 pm
DAVEf wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:11 pm
A JUDGE refused to allow the "information" into evidence.

So are you saying he was biased, corrupt, bought off --- or what?????

Really --- Just what world do you live in?

I live in the real world, right lets sort this out, in your post you make no mention of the 50k i said, which you said was bullshit (as in never happened) do you accept you were very wrong, as for the judge saying the jury are not to know i say this, it was a wrong decision, and very strange, hope that is clear..............
All based on a JUDGE refusing to accept some so-called "information" (which you insist is correct and which the judge is supposedly ignoring)?

Do you really expect anyone to take you (or anything else you might say on the matter) seriously after that?????
Sorry, i assumed you did go online to verify what i have said, clearly not (if you did you would know one way or the other), until you do you will remain in ignorance, she really did bribe someone with 50k (the word the press used at the time) the judge deemed if the jury knew it would be unfavourable to Evans, what can i do but repeat what was out at the time.............

User avatar
DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 27507
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: Ched Evans

Post by DAVEf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:33 pm

William wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:29 pm
DAVEf wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:59 pm
William wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:33 pm
All based on a JUDGE refusing to accept some so-called "information" (which you insist is correct and which the judge is supposedly ignoring)?

Do you really expect anyone to take you (or anything else you might say on the matter) seriously after that?????
Sorry, i assumed you did go online to verify what i have said, clearly not (if you did you would know one way or the other), until you do you will remain in ignorance, she really did bribe someone with 50k (the word the press used at the time) the judge deemed if the jury knew it would be unfavourable to Evans, what can i do but repeat what was out at the time.............
Firstly you could stop referring to any words the Press then (as now) used because they lie. Blatantly and often. We all know that to be fact. And the Internet is unreliable (there are sites --- including wiki --- that claim Spurs penalty against us in the cup final was fully valid when Roberts himself has publicly admitted he dived).

Secondly, judges just can't refuse evidence if it is relevant and honestly obtained. They have to have legally valid reasons and without them the case would be thrown out and/or the case referred to a higher court.

Finally (and probably most important), do you know the penalties for attempting to pervert the course of Justice in the UK? "Ton of bricks", "come down on" and "big punishments" come to mind.

And finally (+1) You've read it all ---- so where was this young girl going to get £50K for a bribe --- and how was she going to escape police investigation of something that seems to be common-knowledge?

This isn't the US, Russia or Italy (or one of a few other places where judicial decisions can be "bought" if you know the right people) and there was no political or class reason for judicIal contraryness (as their sometimes has been in this fine country of ours).

And there would have to be a finally (+2). If what you claim is right why isn't every newspaper, every news reporting organisation and every publicity-seeking "group" making it public rather than it seemingly just being disussed on this site?

And if you chuck in some silly conspiracy theory I'm fairly sure I will just silently scream and forget the matter.
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

William
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 1829
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:48 am

Re: Ched Evans

Post by William » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:11 am

DAVEf wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:33 pm
William wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:29 pm
DAVEf wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:59 pm


All based on a JUDGE refusing to accept some so-called "information" (which you insist is correct and which the judge is supposedly ignoring)?

Do you really expect anyone to take you (or anything else you might say on the matter) seriously after that?????
Sorry, i assumed you did go online to verify what i have said, clearly not (if you did you would know one way or the other), until you do you will remain in ignorance, she really did bribe someone with 50k (the word the press used at the time) the judge deemed if the jury knew it would be unfavourable to Evans, what can i do but repeat what was out at the time.............
Firstly you could stop referring to any words the Press then (as now) used because they lie. Blatantly and often. We all know that to be fact. And the Internet is unreliable (there are sites --- including wiki --- that claim Spurs penalty against us in the cup final was fully valid when Roberts himself has publicly admitted he dived).

Secondly, judges just can't refuse evidence if it is relevant and honestly obtained. They have to have legally valid reasons and without them the case would be thrown out and/or the case referred to a higher court.

Finally (and probably most important), do you know the penalties for attempting to pervert the course of Justice in the UK? "Ton of bricks", "come down on" and "big punishments" come to mind.

And finally (+1) You've read it all ---- so where was this young girl going to get £50K for a bribe --- and how was she going to escape police investigation of something that seems to be common-knowledge?

This isn't the US, Russia or Italy (or one of a few other places where judicial decisions can be "bought" if you know the right people) and there was no political or class reason for judicIal contraryness (as their sometimes has been in this fine country of ours).

And there would have to be a finally (+2). If what you claim is right why isn't every newspaper, every news reporting organisation and every publicity-seeking "group" making it public rather than it seemingly just being disussed on this site?

And if you chuck in some silly conspiracy theory I'm fairly sure I will just silently scream and forget the matter.
You are being serious, i thought you were being pedantic, this was reported on news channels on TV as well (or is that also fake news) she admits she paid this money, there (apart from you) is no doubt or confusion about it, she put out a 'message' somewhere asking for anyone with new information to help his appeal, this guy from the hotel came forward and was given 50k FACT, there is no doubt or secret about this, we see it as a bribe, the judge saw it as a reward for coming forward, and decided the jury should not be told of the payment as it may 'tarnish' the evidence, you are making a fool of yourself by simply refusing to believe the FACTs already in existance about this, if it fails your argument, you decide it is made up fake news, finally, this was WIDELY reported at the time, WIDELY, where have you been, why do you keep saying conspiracy, it happened, you are a fool.................

User avatar
DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 27507
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: Ched Evans

Post by DAVEf » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:20 pm

William wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:11 am
DAVEf wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:33 pm
William wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Sorry, i assumed you did go online to verify what i have said, clearly not (if you did you would know one way or the other), until you do you will remain in ignorance, she really did bribe someone with 50k (the word the press used at the time) the judge deemed if the jury knew it would be unfavourable to Evans, what can i do but repeat what was out at the time.............
Firstly you could stop referring to any words the Press then (as now) used because they lie. Blatantly and often. We all know that to be fact. And the Internet is unreliable (there are sites --- including wiki --- that claim Spurs penalty against us in the cup final was fully valid when Roberts himself has publicly admitted he dived).

Secondly, judges just can't refuse evidence if it is relevant and honestly obtained. They have to have legally valid reasons and without them the case would be thrown out and/or the case referred to a higher court.

Finally (and probably most important), do you know the penalties for attempting to pervert the course of Justice in the UK? "Ton of bricks", "come down on" and "big punishments" come to mind.

And finally (+1) You've read it all ---- so where was this young girl going to get £50K for a bribe --- and how was she going to escape police investigation of something that seems to be common-knowledge?

This isn't the US, Russia or Italy (or one of a few other places where judicial decisions can be "bought" if you know the right people) and there was no political or class reason for judicIal contraryness (as their sometimes has been in this fine country of ours).

And there would have to be a finally (+2). If what you claim is right why isn't every newspaper, every news reporting organisation and every publicity-seeking "group" making it public rather than it seemingly just being disussed on this site?

And if you chuck in some silly conspiracy theory I'm fairly sure I will just silently scream and forget the matter.
You are being serious, i thought you were being pedantic, this was reported on news channels on TV as well (or is that also fake news) she admits she paid this money, there (apart from you) is no doubt or confusion about it, she put out a 'message' somewhere asking for anyone with new information to help his appeal, this guy from the hotel came forward and was given 50k FACT, there is no doubt or secret about this, we see it as a bribe, the judge saw it as a reward for coming forward, and decided the jury should not be told of the payment as it may 'tarnish' the evidence, you are making a fool of yourself by simply refusing to believe the FACTs already in existance about this, if it fails your argument, you decide it is made up fake news, finally, this was WIDELY reported at the time, WIDELY, where have you been, why do you keep saying conspiracy, it happened, you are a fool.................
Had I known there was a £50K "reward" (for evidence remembered after the fact) I might well (assuming I thought I could have got away with it) had a go for it myself. As would any Chancer with £50K up for grabs. The judge did what was legal --- and actually sensible.

But for you it's an apparent complete miscarriage of justice, the breaking of muliple laws etc etc . Even though nobody has seen fit to do anything about it.

You have a bit of a problem with that.
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests