General Election

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

William
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: General Election

Post by William » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 am

SheepRanger wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:42 am
Well done all you Labour supporters you must be very pleased. Interesting times ahead.
To hell with them, they are fools, anyone who votes l
Labour is :FACT:...............

Hunter S Thompson
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Hunter S Thompson » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:04 am

William wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:55 am
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:41 pm
William wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:11 pm

I am a Telegraph reader, how do i know, well she did the same to get out of a vote she disagreed with (but was under instruction from Corbyn) she admitted feigning illness when she was 'hoaxed' recently, and last of all, are you being serious in believing she really is ill, she has been all over social media since, so what ails her then.............
A working class background, one the first black women to graduate at Cambridge. The first black woman MP.
I don't think crapping out is in her nature. She'd chew you up and spit you out.
You really believe that dont you, she is so fake it is untrue, clueless as well, she was out voting so it must be a miracle by your standards as you clearly state she must be ill if she says it, she looked anything but ill you fool :lol:
You lost :lol: :D woohoo woohoo hysterical edance edance edance aniclap hysterical
"Strong and stable my arse". (L'pool grafitti)

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:25 am

William wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 am
SheepRanger wrote:
Well done all you Labour supporters you must be very pleased. Interesting times ahead.
Get back under your rock with Nuttall you tool. "Oh Jeremy Corbyn, Oh JeremybCorbyn" woohoo edance If Labour win in Kensington... don't do anything silly Willy boy naughty

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:43 am

I'd love to have seen Crosby, Dacre and Murdochs face this morning. For once their bullying arrogance didn't work. Maybe, just maybe people are finally seeing through these oxygen thieves.

SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by SheepRanger » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:06 am

The people have spoken and it's time to find out what caused this swing. It's possible that's it's nothing more than remainders aligned to the soft brexit Labour, or it could be that austerity has gone too far. Probably both.

Labour have five years to get a talented team together and get them all media savvy and I believe that means putting Abbott onto the backbenches. Her reputation is shot and I genuinely believe she cost Labour seats and I would never vote Labour with her as part of the deal. I have always viewed her as a thick gobshite.

The Tories really need to look at their budgeting and should have focused on the saved EU budget money and what plans they had for it. I hope May leaves after Brexit and I hope David Davis will take over.

A watered down Brexit it will be, and I suppose where we are, that will reluctantly make all sort of happy.

Hunter S Thompson
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Hunter S Thompson » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:28 am

SheepRanger wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:06 am
The people have spoken and it's time to find out what caused this swing. It's possible that's it's nothing more than remainders aligned to the soft brexit Labour, or it could be that austerity has gone too far. Probably both.

Labour have five years to get a talented team together and get them all media savvy and I believe that means putting Abbott onto the backbenches. Her reputation is shot and I genuinely believe she cost Labour seats and I would never vote Labour with her as part of the deal. I have always viewed her as a thick gobshite.

The Tories really need to look at their budgeting and should have focused on the saved EU budget money and what plans they had for it. I hope May leaves after Brexit and I hope David Davis will take over.

A watered down Brexit it will be, and I suppose where we are, that will reluctantly make all sort of happy.
The swing was May's doing. She went out of her way to upset all sections of the public. There's a picture in the paper this morning of policeman leaving a polling station having just voted. The police force is traditionally very Tory but I wonder how many of them she managed to piss off.
Another reason I think is that people get their facts and information from the Internet. With a little research it's quite easy to disprove the lies in the tabloids.
One last thing, please please let's not have David Davis. He so far right he makes Norman Tebbit come across as looney leftie.
"Strong and stable my arse". (L'pool grafitti)

William
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by William » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:47 am

Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:04 am
William wrote:
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:41 pm

A working class background, one the first black women to graduate at Cambridge. The first black woman MP.
I don't think crapping out is in her nature. She'd chew you up and spit you out.
You really believe that dont you, she is so fake it is untrue, clueless as well, she was out voting so it must be a miracle by your standards as you clearly state she must be ill if she says it, she looked anything but ill you fool :lol:
You lost :lol: :D woohoo woohoo hysterical edance edance edance aniclap hysterical
Really, could swear Mrs may has been elected as PM, and that the Tories are the largest party, but hey, what do i know............

SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by SheepRanger » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:48 am

Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:28 am
SheepRanger wrote:

The swing was May's doing. She went out of her way to upset all sections of the public. There's a picture in the paper this morning of policeman leaving a polling station having just voted. The police force is traditionally very Tory but I wonder how many of them she managed to piss off.
Another reason I think is that people get their facts and information from the Internet. With a little research it's quite easy to disprove the lies in the tabloids.
One last thing, please please let's not have David Davis. He so far right he makes Norman Tebbit come across as looney leftie.
Constant 'strong and stable' was like trying to brainwash children!!

Big focus on LBC right now that Tories attacked Corbyn over his links with terrorist organisations, but May is now going to form a Govt the the DUP who were endorsed by Unionist groups!!

William
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by William » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:54 am

Damien wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:25 am
William wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 am
SheepRanger wrote:
Get back under your rock with Nuttall you tool. "Oh Jeremy Corbyn, Oh JeremybCorbyn" woohoo edance If Labour win in Kensington... don't do anything silly Willy boy naughty
I will assume the Nuttall dig is an implication i am racist, the cheap shot is the last refuge of the scoundrel, i never use them or are affected by them, but please carry on................

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by QPR_John » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:18 am

Hunter S Thompson wrote:
SheepRanger wrote:

Nail on head. Worse Tory campaign I can remember.

Sturgeon is on the TV at the moment claiming a victory really you have to wonder at politicians. One outcome surely is Independence is dead.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:35 am

SheepRanger wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:48 am
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
SheepRanger wrote:

Constant 'strong and stable' was like trying to brainwash children!!

Big focus on LBC right now that Tories attacked Corbyn over his links with terrorist organisations, but May is now going to form a Govt the the DUP who were endorsed by Unionist groups!!
Actually they are Loyalist paramilitary groups. The DUP didn't accept their endorsement, but in the Sectarian climate over here... it's hard to believe them. I think the irony will be lost on most in GB unfortunately. The idea of the DUP being "King makers' has taken the shine of my earlier enthusiasm TBH.

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:39 pm

MayDUP... yet it isn't 8)
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

jm
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by jm » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:58 pm

William wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:47 am
Hunter S Thompson wrote:
William wrote:

Really, could swear Mrs may has been elected as PM, and that the Tories are the largest party, but hey, what do i know............
The fact that Abbott won 11000 more votes to hold Hackney in a landslide, 42,265 labour votes compared to just 7126 conservatives, proves she's not clueless at all.

And the fact that Mrs May and the Tories are relying on the DUP, a party that strongly opposes same sex marriage and abortion, proves how low they're prepared to stoop to retain some element of power.

Times are changing, people are beginning to see the consequences of Tory policies of austerity and cuts to the NHS, education, social welfare etc.

Expect to continue to see a shift to the left, especially as young people are being galvanised to vote by Corbyn.
Last edited by jm on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Arms to Saudi Arabia in recent weeks, getting into bed with the political arm of the Unionist paramilitary movement and an ex IRA member as a Tory party councillor... yet Corbyn is the terrorist supporter despite winning a peace prize for his work. The Tory party is a flipping hypocritical disgrace. :roll:
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

William
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by William » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:20 pm

jm wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:58 pm
William wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:47 am
Hunter S Thompson wrote:

The fact that Abbott won 11000 more votes to hold Hackney in a landslide, 42,265 labour votes compared to just 7126 conservatives, proves she's not clueless at all.

And the fact that Mrs May and the Tories are relying on the DUP, a party that strongly opposes same sex marriage and abortion, proves how low they're prepared to stoop to retain some element of power.

Times are changing, people are beginning to see the consequences of Tory policies of austerity and cuts to the NHS, education, social welfare etc.

Expect to continue to see a shift to the left, especially as young people are being galvanised to vote by Corbyn.
But it proves those who voted for her are, as for the youth, we all rebel then get our priorities right, loads of students back in the day had stuff like Malcolm X on their walls, it is for rebellion and shock, that is what is happening here, but if Corbyn got in, they would run for the hills, i remember when trains were still nationalized, THEY WERE CRAP :FACT:.....................