Superbowl

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Superbowl

Post by BiscuitRanger » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:43 am
Cleveland wouldn't be a shock, it would be a sign of the impending Apocalypse :lol: They haven't looked a thread since the days of Bernie Kosar. :lol:
I hope Brady carries on for another season or two as he still seems to have the passion... and it wouldn't be fair to the Gronk. I have a feeling the Falcons will go the way of the Panthers after the humiliation of the last quarter last night, which would be a real shame as they have young, potentially great players in their side. I'm struggling to pick an outsider for next season as no-one really stands out for me.

Bernie Kozar... that's a blast from the past. Others: Kevin Mack (a lump) Eric Metcalf (Scat Back), Ozzie Newsome (prototype TE of his generation)

But I shall confess. My brain said Houston, my fingers typed Cleveland. It's the heat, and I nearly type "Oilers".

I genuinely think that the "Texans" can be a real force. Their defense could be all world.

Sadly agree with the Panthers analogy for the Falcons Especially with Shanahan off to a west coast hospital pass.
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Cleveland wouldn't be a shock, it would be a sign of the impending Apocalypse :lol: They haven't looked a thread since the days of Bernie Kosar. :lol:
I hope Brady carries on for another season or two as he still seems to have the passion... and it wouldn't be fair to the Gronk. I have a feeling the Falcons will go the way of the Panthers after the humiliation of the last quarter last night, which would be a real shame as they have young, potentially great players in their side. I'm struggling to pick an outsider for next season as no-one really stands out for me.
He's a cheat and a Trump supporter. I'll be happy to see the back of him, undoubted talent or not.

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Esox Lucius » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Satch wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:10 pm
Esox Lucius wrote:
He's a cheat and a Trump supporter. I'll be happy to see the back of him, undoubted talent or not.
And the greatest Quarterback of all time too. Luckily it was only him that was sanctioned for "Deflategate" or the whole of the NFL may have come under intense scrutiny for practices which seek to improve the chances of winning... and the systematic overlooking by Roger Goodell and his predecessors of felony crimes by it's participants and their apparent ease of avoiding the full weight of the law being brought to bear upon them.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.