Manager Poll

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Post Reply

Which one would you choose?

Jim Magilton
5
17%
Luigi De Canio
25
83%
 
Total votes: 30

User avatar
qprgentina
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:48 pm

Manager Poll

Post by qprgentina » Wed May 20, 2009 5:44 pm

OK. No if's no but's no Tapias. It would seem (at the moment anyway) to be a two horse race between De Canio and Magilton. Which one would you choose?
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

User avatar
Sideshow Bob
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 5965
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Manager Poll

Post by Sideshow Bob » Wed May 20, 2009 5:51 pm

qprgentina wrote:OK. No if's no but's no Tapias. It would seem (at the moment anyway) to be a two horse race between De Canio and Magilton. Which one would you choose?


God help us.
Image

Albert Steptoe
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5103
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by Albert Steptoe » Wed May 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Why on earth would they appoint somebody who consistently failed to get Ipswich near the play-offs?

*remembers who is in charge*

Oh.

User avatar
qprgentina
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:48 pm

Re: Manager Poll

Post by qprgentina » Wed May 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
qprgentina wrote:OK. No if's no but's no Tapias. It would seem (at the moment anyway) to be a two horse race between De Canio and Magilton. Which one would you choose?


God help us.
You think that's bad SSB then just try and imagine the names being bandied about at the next managers poll in November (Magilton) or December (De Canio) time. :cry:
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

User avatar
Sideshow Bob
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 5965
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Manager Poll

Post by Sideshow Bob » Wed May 20, 2009 6:11 pm

qprgentina wrote:........ You think that's bad SSB then just try and imagine the names being bandied about at the next managers poll in November (Magilton) or December (De Canio) time. :cry:

... the other three names on here, I suppose?

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/content/gree ... 3A13%3A183



:shock:
Image

User avatar
Grimsby Ranger
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 2591
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:11 am
Location: Abruzzo

Re: Manager Poll

Post by Grimsby Ranger » Wed May 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
qprgentina wrote:........ You think that's bad SSB then just try and imagine the names being bandied about at the next managers poll in November (Magilton) or December (De Canio) time. :cry:

... the other three names on here, I suppose?

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/content/gree ... 3A13%3A183



:shock:
:shock: :shock:

User avatar
Mr Beef
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 8029
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:37 pm

Re: Manager Poll

Post by Mr Beef » Wed May 20, 2009 7:53 pm

Grimsby Ranger wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
qprgentina wrote:........ You think that's bad SSB then just try and imagine the names being bandied about at the next managers poll in November (Magilton) or December (De Canio) time. :cry:

... the other three names on here, I suppose?

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/content/gree ... 3A13%3A183



:shock:

:shock: :shock:


Actually I think you'll find its

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

User avatar
rblockells
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 13296
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 1:33 pm
Location: london

Post by rblockells » Wed May 20, 2009 8:10 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.Both ideas are overwhelming.

User avatar
qprgentina
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by qprgentina » Thu May 21, 2009 2:30 pm

The cynics might be right, eh? I know it's only 22 votes but it's still over 8 out of 10 fans who expressed a preference said they'd prefer De Canio, a manager who left "for family reasons" last time around! And that was after an average, (results wise) tenure and will return to the league that he still doesn't know that well. He still presumably doesn't speak great English and it will mean that GP will keep his position and power. Not forgetting that he'll have just relegated, probably, Leece. Still he's a better option than Jim Magilton. :?
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest