Leroy Lita:

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Post Reply

Would You Want Him At QPR?

Yes
62
76%
No
10
12%
Not Sure, maybe on loan first
10
12%
 
Total votes: 82

User avatar
Sideshow Bob
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 5965
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Contact:

Leroy Lita:

Post by Sideshow Bob » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Just curious..
Image

User avatar
WAQ!
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by WAQ! » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:31 pm

of course
bah

L E Super Hoop
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger
Posts: 1029
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:18 am
Location: Nottingham

Post by L E Super Hoop » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Definitely good, young proven goalscorer.

Boston R's
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5751
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:36 am

Re: Leroy Lita:

Post by Boston R's » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:Just curious..
...aren't those the two words used to describe a first homosexual encounter ?

User avatar
sharps lane r
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 2368
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:55 pm
Location: Ruislip

Post by sharps lane r » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:33 pm

NO to Lita.

Mardy get. Gets the sulks very easily. Very very arrogant. Not my cup of tea at all. Signings like this just don't work at Rangers.

Watch me get slated for saying this...

Ironman442
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Ironman442 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:05 pm

To be honest i don't really care, as long that the team starts scoring and we challenge for the playoffs.

What about the doorman at the BBC we might be the solution to the scoring drought we are going through.

great signing!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
NuffieldRanger
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger
Posts: 672
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:00 pm

Post by NuffieldRanger » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:02 pm

sharps lane r wrote:NO to Lita.

Mardy get. Gets the sulks very easily. Very very arrogant. Not my cup of tea at all. Signings like this just don't work at Rangers.

Watch me get slated for saying this...
Some might say that's a passionate player and as far as difficult players don't work at Rangers MARSH,BOWELS need i say more

User avatar
Hunter S Thompson
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 11355
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:56 pm
Location: Goalmouth scramble

Post by Hunter S Thompson » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Too Ugly ! In mind and body.
QPR shit but local

User avatar
cheese
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 2449
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: The Rise

Post by cheese » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Five others who see it right so far. The guy is trouble.

Marsh and Bowles had a right to be arrogant although I don't think that describes Bowles at all. No comparison to a cocky twat who has failed in the top division.

Boston R's
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5751
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:36 am

Post by Boston R's » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:59 pm

cheese wrote:Five others who see it right so far. The guy is trouble.

Marsh and Bowles had a right to be arrogant although I don't think that describes Bowles at all. No comparison to a cocky twat who has failed in the top division.


Marsh and Bowles were popular with their contemporaries.

Hud
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4209
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:37 pm
Location: Queens Park
Contact:

Post by Hud » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:05 pm

cheese wrote:Five others who see it right so far. The guy is trouble.

Marsh and Bowles had a right to be arrogant although I don't think that describes Bowles at all. No comparison to a cocky twat who has failed in the top division.
So when he starts banging them in for us, are you going to turn your back and go into a huff Fromage? :lol:

User avatar
cheese
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 2449
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: The Rise

Post by cheese » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Obviously, Hud, I will be jumping up and down with everyone else. Since when did we have to be consistent? :lol:

User avatar
WA Hoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5700
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Post by WA Hoop » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:23 am

NuffieldRanger wrote:
sharps lane r wrote:NO to Lita.

Mardy get. Gets the sulks very easily. Very very arrogant. Not my cup of tea at all. Signings like this just don't work at Rangers.

Watch me get slated for saying this...
Some might say that's a passionate player and as far as difficult players don't work at Rangers MARSH,BOWELS need i say more
Is this another thinly veiled dig at the Ellerslie Road toilets? :lol:
Question everything.

Post Reply