Premiership Title

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Who do we want to win the Premiership Title This Season?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:54 pm

Couldn't Care Less
27%
Arsenal
7%
Chelsea (surely not?)
No votes
Liverpool
23%
Manchester United
7%
ABC - Anyone But Chelsea
37%

Total votes: 30

Son of Robin
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Premiership Title

Post by Son of Robin » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Just wanted to check. :wink:

Well it's as close a race as we've seen in a long time. No team at the moment looks unbeatable, they're all beating each other and mercy of all mercies, Chelsea are losing games at home!

Can Liverpool go the distance? Are United unconvincing at the moment but ready to kick on January? Is Wenger finished and are Arsenal completely out of it? Is Scolari too nice a guy for that shower? Devil or deep blue sea?

Anyone care?!

Who do we want to win it?
Saint Jude, Hope of the Hopeless, Pray for me

http://kieranrobinson.com/tag/qpr/

rblockells
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by rblockells » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Hull.
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.Both ideas are overwhelming.

Sonic Hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Sonic Hoop » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:56 pm

In the spirit of recent optimism - should you not have titled your post "Who do we want to play in the Charity Shield?"
"... A club that's like a little boy who runs into a room and kicks the pompous, the overbearing and the bullies up the arse before thumbing his nose at them and scarpering - not a big lumbering brute who wades in and wins through sheer power..." Don

Son of Robin
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Son of Robin » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:00 pm

Sonic Hoop wrote:In the spirit of recent optimism - should you not have titled your post "Who do we want to play in the Charity Shield?"
Who's recent optimism? I'm a miserable bastard! Unless they change the rules and you qualify by winning the FA Youth Cup? The injuries to Vine and Buzsaky mean that IMO we've no chance in the Cup this year. Still sometime before the year 2000 I hope.
Saint Jude, Hope of the Hopeless, Pray for me

http://kieranrobinson.com/tag/qpr/

Sonic Hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Sonic Hoop » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Son of Robin wrote:
Sonic Hoop wrote:In the spirit of recent optimism - should you not have titled your post "Who do we want to play in the Charity Shield?"
Who's recent optimism? I'm a miserable bastard! Unless they change the rules and you qualify by winning the FA Youth Cup? The injuries to Vine and Buzsaky mean that IMO we've no chance in the Cup this year. Still sometime before the year 2000 I hope.

:oops:
"... A club that's like a little boy who runs into a room and kicks the pompous, the overbearing and the bullies up the arse before thumbing his nose at them and scarpering - not a big lumbering brute who wades in and wins through sheer power..." Don