Biden

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

DroopStreetOldBoys
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Re: Biden

Post by DroopStreetOldBoys » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:25 am

Montag wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:35 pm
BiscuitRanger wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:14 pm
Montag wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:21 pm

Did you google them?
Yes but and I didnt read everything, however what I did read suggested that their views are mostly discredited. If you have a decent source I would be happy to read it. Particularly as I'm now full on the Happy President Kamala bandwagon
Try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic
Or this on voter fraud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzFGVEEB0Yw

Incidentally there is evidence of at least 3000 'out of state' votes in Nevada plus numerous dead voters and stolen votes. In Pennsylvania, observers were repeatedly refused access to counting halls or forced back to where they couldn't see. The 'Mail In' was a gift for the Dems - It's banned in France. I'm convinced they've cheated. No doubt at all. I doubt Trump will get it overturned. That is rare. Biden and Harris will get an easy ride from the media but they are in for one hell of a ride in the White House particularly as they failed to get the Senate.
Fake news Montag. I can't believe you are falling for this crap.

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:34 am

Montag wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:35 pm

Incidentally there is evidence of at least 3000 'out of state' votes in Nevada plus numerous dead voters and stolen votes. In Pennsylvania, observers were repeatedly refused access to counting halls or forced back to where they couldn't see. The 'Mail In' was a gift for the Dems - It's banned in France. I'm convinced they've cheated. No doubt at all. I doubt Trump will get it overturned. That is rare. Biden and Harris will get an easy ride from the media but they are in for one hell of a ride in the White House particularly as they failed to get the Senate.

Well of course you are. You went into the election convinced that Trump would win, barring fraud. It seems pretty clear now that he hasn't won, so you've sought out "evidence" of US election fraud, and YouTube obliged. You'll also find "evidence" there that Democrats are baby-eating, Satan worshipping paedophiles, that the earth is flat, 5G will kill us all, (assuming we stay alive after we've all been implanted with microchips via a Covid19 vaccine that will be compulsory), 911 was an inside job and Sandy Hook never happened.

The fact that events sometimes run contrary to what you expected isn't in itself evidence of foul play. I struggle to understand why we voted to leave the EU or why millions more people would vote for Trump after the last four years, but both happened, and I don't assume that they're the result of some giant conspiracy.

It's a good thing to be sceptical about what the mainstream media tell you, but the idea that "it's all lies", even when diametrically opposing views are being offered is insane. And you ought to be even more sceptical about what you see on Facebook and YouTube. They're awash with disinformation and are absolute poison for democracies. You end up with the parents of Sandy Hook victims being trolled for years and having their lives threatened while they mourn the deaths of their children, and 79 year-old Anthony Fauci, who before Trump had served multiple administrations without ever having his integrity questioned, needing a security detail to go out for a walk, while Steve Bannon calls for him to be beheaded. Read it and weep.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:35 pm

Excellent post, Uxbridge.

It's worrying that belief in popular conspiracy theories, some of which you mention, is on the increase. We all want to find explanations that make sense the stressful times we live in. But to seek explanations from social media will lead people down a rabbit hole.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:41 pm

Perhaps they will get Davina McCall in to do a live eviction special for Hair Hitler. 8)
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:42 pm

Do any of you know how dirty politics really are? Tell me your experience? How many of you have been union reps? Or union members? How many of you have been on strike? Or seen politicians speak or have spoken to them? How many of you have seen a Prime Minister speak? How many have witnessed a Labour Parliamentary candidate's selection - that's a thing to see. Don't try and brand me a mug. I know when things aren't right and this ain't right. This is the worst day in the history of post-war democracy. A day that will live in infamy. Just because you've got the result you wanted doesn't justify fraud. I advise you all to stay the same. Do not change what is in your heads. Do not try to find out anything beyond what you want to believe. I mean that. You will sleep better at night not knowing just how rotten it all is. Or maybe you just don't care which is even better.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by BiscuitRanger » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:59 pm

Montag wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:42 pm
Do any of you know how dirty politics really are? Tell me your experience? How many of you have been union reps? Or union members? How many of you have been on strike? Or seen politicians speak or have spoken to them? How many of you have seen a Prime Minister speak? How many have witnessed a Labour Parliamentary candidate's selection - that's a thing to see. Don't try and brand me a mug. I know when things aren't right and this ain't right. This is the worst day in the history of post-war democracy. A day that will live in infamy. Just because you've got the result you wanted doesn't justify fraud. I advise you all to stay the same. Do not change what is in your heads. Do not try to find out anything beyond what you want to believe. I mean that. You will sleep better at night not knowing just how rotten it all is. Or maybe you just don't care which is even better.
Oh dear, and I was open to your views and opinions: it seemed like you had a fairly sharp mind; turns out it was just narrow and pointy. FTR I used to be a union rep, if you can call AMPS a union.
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

DroopStreetOldBoys
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by DroopStreetOldBoys » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:22 am

Montag wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:42 pm
Okay, lets think about this. If I accept that it is possible for a large scale operation to subvert the voting process in the US then that leads to a few obvious questions.

Why are only the democrats able to do it? Why can they only manage it in states that they've previously won? Why doesn't it work in the votes for the senate? Why have none of the teams put together to look for it - from Trumps team looking at Hilary's 6 million fake voters to the Republican National Lawyers Association?

Trump was always going to claim it was rigged, he did it when he lost in the primarys, he does it every time he loses in court, he claimed Hilary winning the popular vote was rigged, he even tweeted the emmy's were rigged because the apprentice didn't win.

My experience? I was LP member when Wilson was PM, I've seen 2 PMs speak, and one who should have been. I personally know one current MP, unfortuantely. I was Union Rep from 76 to 79.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:01 pm

The Dems have a long, long history of voter fraud. Take a look at the 1876 election - see what happened then. I am certainly no fan of the GOP but I think Trump did a few good things. In economic terms he dragged them, kicking and screaming to the centre ground and in some respects to the left. The Neo-cons have never forgiven him and came up with the so-called Lincoln project to align against him with some very powerful enemies. There is overwhelming evidence of fraud. When you think that in this country people have been hanged on the testimony of a single witness within mine and others on this boards lifetime, there can be no doubt that the fraud is immense. I do not expect the result to be overturned. It would be too controversial. Too risky in terms of civil disorder. Make no mistake this election was massively subverted and the result altered. Take a look at the connections between people and organisations involved. Look at the ludicrous campaign the Dems ran. We have lived through history. We are witnessing the death of one country and the imminent birth of another. Goodbye USA. Hello USSA. :(
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:09 pm

Don't worry, Sidney Powell's got the receipts. Trust the plan.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:25 pm

Montag wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:01 pm
Goodbye USA. Hello USSA. :(
You've rather given yourself away with that frankly laughable comment.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:01 pm

dm wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:25 pm
Montag wrote:
"given yourself away"

What? Am I on "The List" now? naughty I hope it IS laughable. I really do. The US is on the verge of being a one-party state with a mainstream media so obedient they make the CT USSR look like Wat Tyler. Only a feeble old man who appears to be suffering from Parkinson's disease and a bitter, twisted, 80 old woman stand in the way. :shock: "Good morning. It's Sunday morning".

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:46 pm

Looks like another one for RAOIS. :roll:
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:55 pm

Montag wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:01 pm
dm wrote:
Montag wrote:
"given yourself away"

What? Am I on "The List" now? naughty I hope it IS laughable. I really do. The US is on the verge of being a one-party state with a mainstream media so obedient they make the CT USSR look like Wat Tyler. Only a feeble old man who appears to be suffering from Parkinson's disease and a bitter, twisted, 80 old woman stand in the way. :shock: "Good morning. It's Sunday morning".
What I meant by giving yourself away was your suggestion that America is about to become a state similar to the Soviet Union gives a window into the fantasy world you inhabit. Your reply above confirms that.

I've no idea what "The List" you refer to is, but suspect it's some other bizarre conspiracy theory to which you ascribe.

You appear to get your inspiration from right wing American media such as Fox News and worse. As I said before, you've fallen down a rabbit hole. Please, Montag, get out of it now. It's a very bad place to be.

Mr Beef
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Mr Beef » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:43 am

Montag wrote:
There is overwhelming evidence of fraud
Where?

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:42 pm

dm wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:55 pm
Montag wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:01 pm
dm wrote:

"given yourself away"

What I meant by giving yourself away was your suggestion that America is about to become a state similar to the Soviet Union gives a window into the fantasy world you inhabit. Your reply above confirms that.

I've no idea what "The List" you refer to is, but suspect it's some other bizarre conspiracy theory to which you ascribe.

You appear to get your inspiration from right wing American media such as Fox News and worse. As I said before, you've fallen down a rabbit hole. Please, Montag, get out of it now. It's a very bad place to be.
AOC's list. You may not have seen it on MSM because they've forgotten to be objective. As for me being sucked in by Fox et al? I'm afraid I must disappoint you there. Yes, I do watch YouTube but am somewhat selective about what I view. What I cannot stomach is the lies of the MSM which have been going on far longer than any of us probably realised. Including the BBC. Try these: this is Tim Pool an independent journalist and former Democrat. A very balanced view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ_WKUjvHqA
Or for a more leftish view try Jimmy Dore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkkRoygx22w Well worth a watch.