Wrong

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Wrong

Post by Montag » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:35 pm

SW FAC4: Season ticket holders will NOT have their season ticket seat guaranteed for this fixture. They could've given us a window - just a day would've sufficed. I wonder whose idea this was? A nice alienation policy.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Wrong

Post by 222gers » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:13 pm

It's been this way for a while. I don't know why they scrapped the old system of reserving the seats for a few weeks. I was lucky to get a front row seat for the Swans tie but obviously such seats are popular due to the legroom and visibility situation.

Obviously the club wants ST holders to pay the extra cup reservation price when buying their STs but it's a nuisance alright.

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Re: Wrong

Post by Giorgio » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:00 pm

..that's bad from the club. Poor treatment of the faithful season ticket holders.
I will try to buy and keep my seat tomorrow as soon as they open the sale...