Queens Park Rangers vs Middlesborough

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Queens Park Rangers vs Middlesborough

Post by QPR_John » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:03 pm

Damien wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:04 pm
Andy_N19 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:29 pm
What a frustrating game. Defence has cost us again and I'm sure Warburton is aware of the 2 goals a game concession, has to be addressed.
He'd better be. It will cost him and us if he doesn't - that's the harsh reality of modern football. At least it isn't dull for the punters at LR( though some may be wishing for a pragmatic QPR performance before Xmas). Onto the Ruperts :roll:
He is that's why he tried to buy Scott McKenna

Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:32 am

dm wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:24 pm

I found that puzzling too. Not only that he's was too deep but also paying on the right of midfield when he thrives on cutting in from the left. He rarely attacked the final third and didn't look convincing when in defensive mode which, to be fair, isn't his game.

Today Warburton shuffled the pack a little too much. It was a bit "Queens Park Strangers" out there.
When I looked at the team selection I was surprised. I know we have a few injuries but it wasn't so long ago Warburton was fielding a settled side. Eze could be winning us so many penalties and free kicks especially if we start the game with one striker.

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:59 pm

We started very slow.
They scored after 1 minute 40 seconds and luckily the lino called it off.
Well...I did not see it. Anyway just for once we had a good decision in our favour to compensate all the shit we received recently (Reading and Brentford). I don't know how Ayala was not booked for his blatant protest though.
We went down - another defensive mess up - and back 2-1 up and I think we were lucky to be up at half time.
Anyway we gifted them with the second one.
Again, we can produce some goals, but that can result ineffective till we concede an average of 2 each game....