pompey tickets

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

dbak
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

pompey tickets

Post by dbak » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:49 am

QPR-FOREVER-N-EVER
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: pompey tickets

Post by QPR-FOREVER-N-EVER » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:50 pm

dbak wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:49 am
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/ ... confirmed/

1300 it is.....
1300...for now :)
CMON U SUPPA HOOOPSA!!!!

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by SM » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:07 am

We’ll take the full away end. Bigger allocation will be given once we sell out the first lot.
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

Archie
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by Archie » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:07 pm

Anyone know if they are likely to be available tomorrow morning? I have just over 1,000 loyalty pnts so haven't been able to apply as yet.
@Archie_Thomas

LanCat
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by LanCat » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:33 pm

The 1300 sold out so they took the rest of the allocation.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/ ... ion-taken/

You shouldn't have a problem.

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by SM » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:51 am

I’ve had to wait until today to get a couple of extras all sat together, it took me an absolute age to get through to them.

If you have the loyalty points, I would call in or book it online today. Think this is definitely going to sell out judging by the demand.
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

QPRSTEVE75
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by QPRSTEVE75 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:44 pm

Sold out on offish....bugger

White Duck
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by White Duck » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:01 pm

It goes to show how much the fanbase will get behind a decent cup run and an interesting tie: hopefully SMc and our future managers will be take this into account when selecting teams for future cup matches. And hopefully the owners and Lee Hoos will see the financial benefits and encourage a serious approach to all cup games.
Lex Talionis........

Bear-Grills
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Bear-Grills » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:23 am

White Duck wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:01 pm
It goes to show how much the fanbase will get behind a decent cup run and an interesting tie: hopefully SMc and our future managers will be take this into account when selecting teams for future cup matches. And hopefully the owners and Lee Hoos will see the financial benefits and encourage a serious approach to all cup games.
Agreed, but it would be nice if they turned out for the "run of the mill" matches as well
“Tell the truth the first time, then you don’t have to remember what you said.”

krama
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by krama » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:50 am

Bear-Grills wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:23 am
White Duck wrote:
Agreed, but it would be nice if they turned out for the "run of the mill" matches as well
Exactly this BG. aniclap
Fair weather supporters...whatever next! :)

StevenageRanger
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by StevenageRanger » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:31 am

Bear-Grills wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:23 am
White Duck wrote:
I think there are a few reasons why people don’t turn out for ‘run of the mill’ matches compared to this:-

FA Cup so is a bit different which is a rarity for us (I went to MK Dons away a few years back and we had a good turnout there, but no issues as we had unlimited tickets)
Distance is not too bad to travel
Tickets are not ridiculous compared to some league games
There was a lot of hype around getting tickets so people piled in! (If they had gone on Sale this week it may have been a little different after yesterday!)

I will add though that the loyalty points system does favour people who have had Season Tickets for a fair while and not those that that have had one in recent years and have started to go away games. I remember people asking the club to make sure loyalty points never got wiped so this is the consequence.

I never thought there would be so many people who want to go to a FA Cup 4th round game away to Portsmouth, not able to get tickets. I actually didn’t think it would sell out. Shows how much I know!!

StevenageRanger
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by StevenageRanger » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:34 am

I am trying to find how many we took to MK Dons in 2012, I think it was way over 4K (unless I am getting confused with a League Game)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16371771

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:03 pm

StevenageRanger wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:34 am
I am trying to find how many we took to MK Dons in 2012, I think it was way over 4K (unless I am getting confused with a League Game)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16371771
I have a feeling that it was more than half the crowd; there were many of us sat in the home stands too as the maximum ticket cost was £30. I was sat about 5 rows behind Winkelman on a 2" thick padded seat with free tea or coffee at half time served from Samovars LOL It was alright for a one off but I missed the atmosphere of being in the away crowd.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.