Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Sheffield United

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

kernowhoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Sheffield United

Post by kernowhoop » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:08 am

dm wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:36 am
Just read the post match analysis of Arsenal's match v City and it seems the problems they have are similar to ours, that being trying to get the squad working to a new system. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45138012

If the expensive stars of a top Premier club struggles to change their game in one pre season, perhaps we shouldn't be surprised bargain basement QPR does too.
I watched that match on TV and the gulf between the two teams would worry me, if I were an Arsenal fan. IMO, relatively speaking, their 0-2 defeat to Manchester City was worse than our 1-2 defeat by Sheffield United. The analysis on TV touched on the time that it takes to implement a new system and also how you have to start by making the best use of what players you have. A different level, but, all familiar stuff.
It's simple. Score more goals than they do.