Staines v Qpr

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Staines v Qpr

Post by westlondonlalala » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Anyone in the know have an idea of what sort of team we are taking there tomoz night?

Anyone on social media or twitter a bit more in the know than a dinosaur like me?

Thanks in advance.

P.s I’ve heard Wheeler is playing and Steve Mac will be there, I believe Wheeler used to play for Staines.

Staines are 16/1
Qpr 1/9

So the bookies must think it’s a strong XI

I know we have Afc the next day, I guess a mixture on both days maybe 45 each both days

whittonhoop
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Re: Staines v Qpr

Post by whittonhoop » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:44 am

16/1 in a meaningless pre-season game vs. QPR

I can't believe you can even bet on it

I'm heading down, with whittonhoop junior and a few of his mates, let's see how strong a team it is, hope Steve Mc is there

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:05 am

Apparantly schteve is gonna be there so you can only imagine it’s the first team.

And the bookies seem to think the same.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:04 pm

16/1, shame it's not a cup game.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Anyone got a direct message they want me to pass on to schteve.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:12 pm

I watched the second half, stream was a bit jumpy though.

Any thoughts 'lala

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:34 pm

Didn’t bother in the end little one had doctors at 5pm then we took her to Mac dees where I ummed & r’d whilst stuffing my face, went Tesco to get the prescription, still undecided then eventually about 7ish I was well and truly wedged into the sofa & not moving for sh*t.

Staines is only 5 mins down the road from me maybe if it had of been further I’d of made the effort earlier in the day to get my backside into gear.

Had a fair few mates go & family members but tbh they weren’t much use to talk or text as were all on the p*ss.

7-0 with only a handful of first teamers quite impressive, good to see wheeler & bright get a game.

Gutted I didn’t bother in the end tbh.

stainrod's elbow
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by stainrod's elbow » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:05 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:34 pm
Didn’t bother in the end little one had doctors at 5pm then we took her to Mac dees where I ummed & r’d whilst stuffing my face, went Tesco to get the prescription, still undecided then eventually about 7ish I was well and truly wedged into the sofa & not moving for sh*t.

Staines is only 5 mins down the road from me maybe if it had of been further I’d of made the effort earlier in the day to get my backside into gear.

Had a fair few mates go & family members but tbh they weren’t much use to talk or text as were all on the p*ss.

7-0 with only a handful of first teamers quite impressive, good to see wheeler & bright get a game.

Wow - you sound like a committed supporter! Can't drag yourself to a pre-season game 5 minutes away because you're eating cheeseburgers and going to Tesco. Thanks for the Proustian insights into what sounds like a fascinating life, though. :roll:
"There's a blue light/in my best friend's room" -Mazzy Star

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:21 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:05 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:

Wow - you sound like a committed supporter! Can't drag yourself to a pre-season game 5 minutes away because you're eating cheeseburgers and going to Tesco. Thanks for the Proustian insights into what sounds like a fascinating life, though. :roll:
If you must look for a fight I suggest using something different than a reference to an old French novelist might work a little better.

BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by BiscuitRanger » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:58 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
westlondonlalala wrote:

Are you trying to be a complete dick?
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:18 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
westlondonlalala wrote:

Big tasty meal actually with cheesy bites, living the dream stainrod living the dream mate.

Devonranger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Devonranger » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Big Tasty - very nice Wests!

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:11 pm

Devonranger wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:06 pm
Big Tasty - very nice Wests!
Living it up over here mate..

Tbh I’m sick to death of McDonald’s but with a two year old that’s as unpredictable as Diakite in centre midfield our options are limited when in a rush.

Had a tenner on Hazard man of the match today Got a stinking cold so might get a ruby later to celebrate & cheer me up.

Devonranger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Devonranger » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:00 pm

Run on similar lines mate - family lurgy as well!

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:31 pm

BiscuitRanger wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:58 pm
stainrod's elbow wrote:
westlondonlalala wrote:

Are you trying to be a complete dick?
I think that ship sailed months ago.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.