Cousins

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Cousins

Post by dm » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:29 am

The player, not your auntie's sons.

Will he make it at QPR? I guess we'll find out next season. We have to cut him some slack because of the horrible injuries he's had since arriving from Charlton. It's no real surprise he's looked below par.

I thought he looked better on Saturday and especially without the ball. He's got good physicality about him which is something we need. It's his use of the ball he's got to improve on which I hope will come with confidence, and from playing in CM not out wide.

Let's face it, we need him to come good, especially if we lose one or two players in the summer.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Re: Cousins

Post by Esox Lucius » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:00 am

He has been alright without really catching the eye lately but no sign of the player we all thought we had and Charlton thought they had lost. I don't thnk it is the way we play either, he just seems to lost his spark. At worst he could be another Karl Henry for us, in a good way, but at the moment he isn't even a James Perch.
This lad is currently playing for Dundee and was at Colchester after leaving Arsenal's youth set up and is getting good reviews. His name is Glen Kamara. IMO he is worth a look even though he has only experience at a lower level.

It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Cousins

Post by Satch » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:12 pm

I do feel for him, he really hasn't had a good run or played in his natural position much. I don't think he's holding player, so he will need to find his feet. Another player who i'd start until the end of the season (and give Luongo a rest pre-world cup) and see how he does.

Him, Ingram, BOS and Sylla all need a run.