Israeli dogs at it again....

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Locked
W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 1319
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by W13hoop » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Stan these dancing israelis were set up and were recording as the planes hit the towers, they knew what was going to happen and were there in their own words to 'DOCUMENT THE EVENT'.

its one of two things.

they either had prior knowledge or they had amazing insight.

same goes for Larry Silverstein who just happened to not be in his usual place on that day - wow what a lucky guy he must be.

User avatar
Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4685
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: N3

Post by Stan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:39 pm

I think you need tyo comile a list of everybody who knew this was going to happen:

Barak
dancing Israelis
Larry
the BBC
All Jews

I must have missed a few. Feel free to add to the list.
next year, we'll be champions..

User avatar
Virginia_R
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4682
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:19 pm
Location: N London
Contact:

Post by Virginia_R » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Please end this interminable shite, or I swear, I'll nuke Israel/Palestine so neither group of religious/nationalist nutters can have it.

And that's not a frackin' idle threat. I *know* how to put together nuclear weapons.

User avatar
Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4685
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: N3

Post by Stan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:42 pm

extremist...
next year, we'll be champions..

User avatar
DG
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6244
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:45 am

Post by DG » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Virginia_R wrote:Please end this interminable shite, or I swear, I'll nuke Israel/Palestine so neither group of religious/nationalist nutters can have it.

And that's not a frackin' idle threat. I *know* how to put together nuclear weapons.
Good call. I think I might set up an "Interminable Shite" forum for this and other similar threads only...
Locum meum praecepta mea

User avatar
Virginia_R
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4682
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:19 pm
Location: N London
Contact:

Post by Virginia_R » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:47 pm

DG wrote:
Virginia_R wrote:Please end this interminable shite, or I swear, I'll nuke Israel/Palestine so neither group of religious/nationalist nutters can have it.

And that's not a frackin' idle threat. I *know* how to put together nuclear weapons.
Good call. I think I might set up an "Interminable Shite" forum for this and other similar threads only...
Isn't that WARTB?

:wink:

User avatar
DG
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6244
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:45 am

Post by DG » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Now now. We are the good guys, remember? We don't stoop that low... :D :lol: :wink:
Locum meum praecepta mea

User avatar
Lee Gib
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007
Posts: 1975
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:25 pm
Location: Gibraltar

Post by Lee Gib » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Virginia_R wrote:
DG wrote:
Virginia_R wrote:Please end this interminable shite, or I swear, I'll nuke Israel/Palestine so neither group of religious/nationalist nutters can have it.

And that's not a frackin' idle threat. I *know* how to put together nuclear weapons.
Good call. I think I might set up an "Interminable Shite" forum for this and other similar threads only...
Isn't that WARTB?

:wink:
:lol: :lol:

User avatar
Virginia_R
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4682
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:19 pm
Location: N London
Contact:

Post by Virginia_R » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:52 pm

;)

W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 1319
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by W13hoop » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:04 pm

meanwhile in the holy land

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11278903

but don't forget we want peace!...really?

User avatar
Virginia_R
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4682
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:19 pm
Location: N London
Contact:

Post by Virginia_R » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Please.

Stop.

User avatar
Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4685
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: N3

Post by Stan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:29 pm

what's the problem Virg, especially now it's in the IS Forum?

Hey W13, I cant believe you believe Gaza's health ministry. Proven liars, not that the BBC care.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8594707.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8601925.stm
Last edited by Stan on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
next year, we'll be champions..

User avatar
Virginia_R
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4682
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:19 pm
Location: N London
Contact:

Post by Virginia_R » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:39 pm

NYStan wrote:what's the problem Virg, especially now it's in the IS Forum?

Hey W13, I cant believe you believe Gaza's health ministry. Proven liars, not that the BBC care.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8601925.stm
I'm worried about my mental health. Whilst the ordinary dotorger can safely ignore it, *I* still have to read it.

Think of IS as my own special Room 101. Thanks DG. ;)

User avatar
Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4685
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: N3

Post by Stan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:32 pm

24 rockets/mortars have been fired from Gaza so far today. They'll be another major operation if this continues.
next year, we'll be champions..

User avatar
deepseahoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 7566
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of South Ruislip

Post by deepseahoop » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:32 pm

has anyone mentioned the expelling of immigrants by Israel to protect its Jewishness, ethnic cleansing by any other name Stan at least they're consistent.
Crying won't help you praying won't do you no good

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests